Chapter 76

The next morning I awoke to Harry's arms wrapped around me with my body pressed firmly against his chest.  I could feel his breath on my neck and it was the most comforting feeling.  I smiled as I tried to stretch without disturbing him.  I shuddered as I stretched and soon I could feel his awakened member against my back.  I wiggled my ass just to see what reaction I would receive and noticed he was still sound asleep although his arousal was undeniably getting larger.  The smile increased on my face.  I pushed my backside against his member again and swiveled my hips slightly.  I was met with a low groan.

"Baby if you want to ride The Emperor all you had to do was ask" he spoke in a low and sexy voice still clouded with sleep.

"Mm, well I didn't want to startle you and thought you might just stay asleep like I did the other morning" I admitted slightly embarrassed but remembering how torturously slow and wonderful it was.

"Come here baby girl – I'm in – hop on" he said as he assisted me and lifted me up on to him.

I lowered my already wet core onto his engorged cock and began to ride him.  He began to buck with me and then reached up and massaged my breasts paying attention to my nipples.  His eyes once half closed were now fully open and full of lust.  He pulled me down to him and began kissing me and immediately met my tongue with his.  I moaned into him while continuing to move circularly on him.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm not going to last long – are you ready for me?" he asked.

"Mm, yeah babe..." I trailed as my orgasm washed over me and I tightened around his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah...I'm there" he growled as he exploded in me and I collapsed on him spent from our spontaneous coupling.

"I truly love our wake up calls" he said as he placed a kiss on my head.  "I love you, how did you sleep?"

"I slept like a rock but then I always do when you're next to me" I whispered.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Mm, let me grab my phone" I said as I reached for the night stand.  I grabbed my glasses and looked at my phone.  I heard Harry groan again and flip me over so I was lying underneath him.

"Harry!  What the hell? I was trying to see what time it was."

"Sorry baby but with those glasses on and you naked against me, I can't control myself." He grinned at me.

"Harry we just had a go round already and it hasn't been five minutes – you're incorrigible!" I chuckled at him.

"It's the glasses baby.  You look like a sexy librarian or principal.  I'd have stayed in school if you'd been one of my teachers I guarantee you that" he snickered.

"You are such a perv." I said kissing him with intensity.

"Mm, okay you need to give me at least another 10 minutes and then I'll be ready" he said as he rolled off me and headed to the bathroom.

"Harry?"

"Yeah babe" he yelled from the bathroom.

"When am I going to be seeing an NDA from Jeff?  When we get back to Los Angeles?" I said matter of fact.

He came out of the bathroom with a surprised look on his face.  "What made you ask that question?  Has he contacted you?  Did someone from Full Stop Management call you?  I'll kill them." He said his voice full of anger and running his fingers through his hair.

"No one has contacted me Harry, it just makes sense.  I'm surprised you and I haven't discussed this sooner but then again with everything happening so quickly and the stupid ER visit it kind of side tracked us plus my staying in Los Angeles longer than anticipated didn't help either.  They probably were taken by surprise to say the least." I said looking at him.