Chapter 86

As we headed out of the building we saw the Rover Paul had parked in front of the entry way, noticing the barricades were still up so the fans couldn't get to us. We held hands and were smiling as we walked past the fans and Harry said hello to them as we got into the back of the Rover.

"Alright babe, it's official I don't have to worry about kissing you in public or being with you – what do you say to some coffee? I feel like that is the place to start." Harry said pulling me to him and hugging him.

"Hey you two – seat belts, put them on" Paul said.

"Yes Paulie seat belts on!" I said as I clicked mine on in the middle section of the backseat so I could sit next to Harry. I leaned into him as he continued to keep his arm around me and kiss my cheek.

"Oh Em, this feels amazing. I can't wait to finally be able to go out and not have a care in the world. How are you feeling, love?" he asked.

"Harry, I feel wonderful. I feel like a weight has been lifted."

"Paul, will you take us to Alfred's on Melrose, please? We are going to stop and get some coffee." He said.

"Sure Harry – so it's official now?" he asked us.

"Yep, Em and I will now be a couple and the media is going to be made aware. I mean she's been my girlfriend but now it's out in the open." Harry said smiling.

"I'm glad it's 'official' although I always thought it was silly you boys had to make an 'official' statement. Live and let live I say but I understand." He grumbled.

"Aw Paulie, it's fine. I have to say it is liberating somehow to know we don't have to hide it or just play dumb. I mean especially after the concert and all the places we've been spotted together, but whatever. Harry and I know and that is all that matters." I said as I kissed Harry on his soft, sensuous lips.

"Okay you two, Alfred's Coffee on the right. Are you two going to be alright by yourselves or do you want me with you?" he asked.

"We've got this Paul but thank you mate. Me and my lady are going to be just fine. Come on baby, let's go get some coffee" he said smiling at me.

As the car pulled to a stop and in front of the coffee shop I noticed there were a few fans. I turned and looked at Harry. "Babe, if you want to stop and take pictures with your fans, please don't let me stop you; I can go into the shop and be just fine" I told him.

"If I do stop for pictures you are staying by my side. Paul – just keep an eye on things but you don't have to be in front of us." Harry said smiling. "Looks like we're moving forward right now" he said as he kissed me again. Paul got out of the car and came to my side of the car and opened the door. Immediately the flashes of cameras began and made me quite thankful my sunglasses were a regular part of my wardrobe.

"Harry! Harry! Are you and Emily really together now? Harry can I get a picture with you please? Emily, are you pregnant? Emily will you take a picture with me?

I turned to Harry and he smiled. I didn't know whether I should take a picture with fans or not but he nodded and let me know it was alright. Paul stood behind me and quietly said "Just be careful – don't get distanced from Harry too much, alright?"

I nodded and Harry walked over to me so we could both take the photo with the fan. She screamed and started crying. "Thank you, you guys look so cute together. Long live Hemily!" she yelled as she started jumping up and down. I felt funny and wanted to comfort her. I gently touched her arm and she looked at me. "It's alright, everything's alright. What's your name?"

"Uh, it's Linda." She said, her voice trembling.

"Linda, it's nice to meet you, thanks for being supportive." I said to her smiling. She returned the smile. Harry took a step and gave her a hug "Thanks, love I appreciate you being so kind to my girl" he said as he stepped back and pulled me towards him. She smiled and started crying and jumping up and again.