Chapter 34

The alarm went off in the morning. It was 9am. I reached over to turn off the cell phone but couldn't reach it as Harry had a tight hold on my waist.

I tried to reach again and finally managed to grab it and switched it off.

Harry pulled me back to him and wrapped his arms around my waist even tighter.

"Baby, it's too early, go back to sleep." He said in his sexy morning voice.

"Babe, I have to get up. I want to make some breakfast and Gemma is probably already awake. It's rude for us not to be down there with her." I said to him.

"She is fine and there is plenty of food in the kitchen. She's not helpless and she's probably working on her article. Come on, baby, just another half hour.....please?" he whined.

"You are a terrible influence, you know that?" I chuckled at him.

"Yeah, but I'm cute and you love me, so come here." He said without opening his eyes but smiling at me.

"Yeah, you're definitely cute and I do love you so...."

His eyes popped open and he rolled on top of me.

"You what? Say that again! What did you just say?" he prompted me.

I looked him square in the eyes and kissed his lips. "I said, yeah, you're definitely cute."

"The rest of it; spit it out woman! What did you say?" he asked.

"I said I do love you." I beamed at him. "I said I love you Harry."

"Oh baby, I love you so much." He hugged me tighter to him and rolled me over so I was on top of him. He was smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't help but chuckle at him. He looked like a little kid; a very, very happy kid.

"What happened to 30 more minutes?" I asked him jokingly.

"I could think of something else we could do in that 30 minutes, baby if you're up for it" he chided.

I could feel The Emperor growing beneath me.

"It definitely feels like you are 'up' for it, babe." I said to him.

We began by slowly kissing and with him pulling my bottom lip open to allow him access to my mouth. His tongue pressed against mine, massaging it so methodically and loving. I so enjoyed kissing him. It was so emotional and made me feel closer to him. We made out like teenagers for what seemed forever before he started massaging his hands up and down my buttocks and thighs. He rolled me over so I was lying beneath him.

He lovingly looked down at me and said "I love you so much, Em. I want to show you how much." And he kissed me again. His hands never stopped touching me softly and moved from my sides to my breasts where he then began to suck on my nipples. He pulled them up gently with his teeth just enough to make them pop to full attention. He then took his tongue and licked them. I moaned and ran my hands in his hair until I heard him moan back at me. He then began kissing me down my stomach and inched further down until he was directly above my pussy which was dripping from all the kissing and attention he paid to my nipples. I felt him push two fingers into my wet folds and began thrusting softly but deeply. My hips began to react and move in rhythm with him. He bent his head down and began to lick my clit. I thought I would lose it there but I wanted to continue this rhythm.

"I love the way you come alive for me, baby. I make you so wet just from kissing you and talking dirty to you, don't I?" he said in a deep voice.

"Yes, babe – only you can do this to me. You are the only one I want." I moaned as I felt him withdraw his fingers and saw him put them into his mouth and suck them clean.

"You taste so good, baby. Do you have any idea how good you taste? Here, and he pushed a finger back into me and pulled it out and to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked on his finger tasting my own juice on his finger. I slowly circled his finger with my tongue while gazing at him.

"I want to make love to you, baby; are you ready for me?" he drawled.

"Yes, Harry, please, love me." I begged him.

He slowly guided his cock into me and entered me. He pushed slowly and thoroughly. No rush, nothing quick; just the slow, steady thrusting of his cock in my pussy filling every bit of me. It was gentle, warm, calm but filled with so much emotion I could feel the tears from my eyes slowly sliding down my cheek. As I beheld him, I noticed a tear falling from his eye as well. We both watched each other while continually moving in synch. We kissed and kept the pace.

He rolled me over and I sat with my legs on either side of him continually circling my hips as I rode his hard cock. He brought his hands to my hips and helped me keep moving up and down with him. He would occasionally take a hand from my hip and massage my breast. He felt so good in me and I tightened myself around him.

I felt like I was floating on a cloud and just about to float into nothingness. I also knew the most intense orgasm was going to be forthcoming. He was also starting to quicken his pace just a bit and I knew he was starting to feel his orgasm coming too.

He once again flipped me over never leaving me as he began to thrust harder and faster.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum.....I want to cum in you. I want to feel you cum with me, baby. Are you ready?" he throatily managed to speak.

"Yeah, baby, like that, please, like that....oh Harry, yes, yes..."

I came and tightened myself around his cock as I felt his thrust and the release his cum into me. He groaned and said "Yeah baby, yeah...yeah...you are so tight...oh yeah."

As we stayed in that position with him hovering over me as not to put any weight on me, I pulled his arms out so he landed on me. I hugged him and rolled him over so we were lying next to each other staring at each other.

"You are positively glowing baby." He rumbled at me as he smiled.

"I can't even think right now, babe.' I mumbled. I was sated and totally limp. No one had ever made love to me with so much tenderness, gentleness and loving, warm devotion. I snuggled into the crook of his shoulder. He smelled so good. He felt like home. I didn't ever want to move.

"I take it you are pleased?" he smirked at me.

I turned so I could look at him and said "I truly feel loved like I have never felt before, babe. You have no idea how truly amazing I feel right now." And I felt the tears fall from my eyes.

"Tell me these are happy tears, baby." He said with concern. His thumb began to wipe away the tears.

"Yes, Harry. These are definitely happy tears. I love you so much." I leaned up and kissed him while hugging him tightly.

"That's what I wanted to hear from you, love. That's all I ever need to hear you say." He kissed my head and let his lips linger on my hair.