Chapter 23

I woke up to my cell phone alarm. Ugh, it was now 11am. I had to get up and get to my supplier's facility by 2:30. With traffic in the afternoon, I knew I'd have to get up earlier than I wanted.

I got up quietly as not to disturb Harry. He was still sound asleep and looked like an angel just lying there. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. He mumbled and rolled over to his side grabbing my pillow and wrapped his arms around it. I just smiled. I wanted to take a picture of him so badly as he was so handsome and adorable, but that was the last thing I would do. I sighed as I realized there wasn't one photograph of either of us together. Not that we needed one. I can remember every look, every glance and memory we have made so far. I smiled and walked into the bathroom to get into the shower and ready for work.

It was then the realization that there were photographs of us out there just not private photos.  The paparazzi had been diligent in taking photos of us.  At some point I would have to look at them on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.  I shook my head; not now, I couldn't bring myself to look now.

I finished my shower and wrapped the towel around me, going to the bedroom and to the closet. I grabbed one of my work skirts and blouses along with my undergarments and shoes. Once gathering everything I went across to the guest bathroom and started drying my hair and putting my make up on. I got dressed and walked back over to Harry's bed. He was just beginning to stir. He opened one eye and looked up at me. He had this grin on his face as soon as he saw me.

"Good morning, baby he said so raspy and deep. I melted.

"Good morning, babe." I replied.

"Did you sleep well, love?" he asked.

"Yes, babe; I slept like a rock. The alarm woke me up. I have to leave for a while. I have a meeting in Long Beach and it's going to be a bear getting there right now. Get some rest and I'll see you later this afternoon."

I leaned down to give him a kiss and he pulled me down on him so I was laying on him. His arms wrapped around me and flipping me over so he was on top of me. He began kissing me tenderly on the lips and pulled my lower lip open to allow him entrance. I opened my mouth and we began touching tongues.

"Mm, you taste so good" he said against my lips when he finally came up for breath.

"Harry, babe I have to get going.....babe.....seriously. You know I'd rather stay here but I have to go to work."

"Okay, but when are you going to be back? I think Gemma is going to be here today. While I haven't heard from her, I haven't checked my phone this morning." He said as he rolled me onto him with my knees on each side of him and my skirt riding up my thighs. Oh, this isn't a good idea I thought to myself.

"I should be back no later than 6 tonight with traffic I would guess. I haven't visited this supplier before so it's going to include a plant tour and a presentation no doubt. I will text you later and let you know, okay?" I said as I started to get up.

"Wait, baby, wait. The Emperor wants to say goodbye to you." He said his voice full of lust and his eyes staring up at me intently.

"Harry.......I have to leave now, I can't be late especially to this particular supplier.......babe......" I was losing the battle because I could feel him hardening underneath me. I could also feel my juices begin to flow and somehow I began to rock against his cock.

"Oh baby.....we can't deny the Emperor and you know you can't resist....." he grabbed my hair and pushed me against him and kissed me with such intensity.

"Harry, we have to make this quick, I'm serious."

He had already reached behind me and had unzipped my skirt and had it halfway down my legs before I realized it.

I threw the blouse off and his hands reached to my breasts, massaging them in a quick but maddening pace that was making me wet as I kept rocking against him.

He flipped me over and I felt a finger crook against my panties and soon they were discarded along with my skirt and blouse.

He lifted a bit and I could see his cock at full attention. He took two fingers and inserted them into my wet pussy. I moaned and cried out "Oh God Harry, please...."

He gazed lovingly into my eyes and smirked. "You are always so wet for me, baby. I love that about you. No one else can make you this wet, no one will ever make you as wet as I do. You are mine."

I slowly looked up at him and with eyes half closed mumbled to him "I'm yours Harry, please, take me now. I need you."

He guided his shaft into my pussy and began thrusting with purpose. The pure slickness of my folds allowed him entrance with no trouble. God he was so hard and so big I could feel myself stretch to take every inch of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he placed his hand on my back and lifted me closer to him. Oh I could feel every inch of him even deeper than before. I thrust to match him and felt my nails dig into his back as he continued to thrust harder and harder into me.

He looked down at me and said "Baby, I'm going to cum and it's going to be hard....baby are you ready for me....oh God ...fuck" and with that I felt him explode into me. I clenched as my own orgasm came and tightened around him earning another groan from him.

We rode out our highs and finally Harry rolled over onto his side. Our breathing was still erratic but slowly beginning to return to normal. I sat up and looked at my wristwatch. Fuck, 30 minutes. We had been here for 30 minutes. This was quick? I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to fix my makeup and clean myself up so I could get re-dressed and out the door.

Harry sat up and started chuckling.

"Why are you laughing you jackass?" I said to him smiling and running franticly to grab my shoes.

"I'm sorry baby, but you just look so cute and frazzled but sexy as hell with that just fucked look on your face." He said with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Yeah, well I have to hope I can get to Long Beach and call them and tell them I'm stuck in traffic. Harry, if I lose this account I swear to God....." I threatened.

"You are going to be fine, baby. Think of how much more relaxed you really are. You are going to knock them dead!"

"You better hope so. I gotta go." I shook my head.

I leaned down kissed him quickly on the lips and ran downstairs and out the door.