Chapter 40

True to Harry's word, Kevin showed up with supplies in tow. This was the nice thing for Harry no doubt. He wouldn't be bothered or surrounded by fans and bystanders as he received his new ink. I knew just from feeds on Twitter as well as having had a couple tattoos done in a much more private arena, having people watch while the artist is doing his thing is a bit weird. This would be so nice.

We walked downstairs, Harry in some tight blue jeans and a Rolling Stones t shirt while I was wearing a lapis and teal print skirt with a lapis blue silky blouse with buttons on the sleeves. I loved the color and it always made me happy. Maybe a little dressy but made for easy access to my wrist. Besides the silkiness of the blouse showed off my curves and made me feel sexy. Something I definitely enjoyed doing being around Harry.

My snake skin pumps completed the outfit along with some silver earrings, rings and necklace.

As I walked into the kitchen, Kevin was already set up and doing some work on Ed. Just a touch up Ed asked. As soon as my heels clicked on the kitchen tile, Ed, Harry, Kevin and Louis all looked up at me.

"Wow, baby – you look hot!" Harry said walking over to me and giving me a huge hug and kiss.

"Well, thank you babe, you don't look so bad yourself." I smiled as I winked at him. "That t shirt has definitely made the rounds." I chuckled.

"What; don't you like the Stones?" he asked me.

"Oh I love the Stones, and I truly like that t shirt. I remember getting that a year and a half ago and throwing it up to you at the Triple Ho Show in December. I bet you don't remember me do you?" I asked him smiling just waiting to hear his answer.

He looked at me and stared into my eyes. He wouldn't drop his gaze and now I was getting nervous and feeling a bit like a fan girl which wasn't good. I glanced away for a second and he grabbed my chin and stared at my eyes again.

"I remember you! Oh my God, guys; this is the girl I told you about after the show. I told you about how beautiful her eyes were and tried to get Desmond to find her in the audience before we left the arena but he couldn't find her or so he said." He never took his eyes off mine and his eyes teared up a bit.

"Baby, I remember you and those beautiful, brown, soulful eyes. You have no idea how long I've been looking for you and here you've been under my nose for the last 2 weeks."

With that he picked me up from my seat on the barstool and wrapped his arms around me and not allowing my feet to touch the ground. He began to slide me down his body and I tried desperately to keep my skirt down over my ass. He quickly understood what I was attempting and pushed me up against one of the walls so no one could see behind me while he covered me with is entire body.

"Baby, I knew you were out there somewhere; and somehow I knew I'd find you." He said breathlessly and kissed me passionately not allowing me to move anything but my arms around his neck and my lips and tongue against his.

"Uh, Harry? Harry? Tattoo? Harry? HARRY!" Kevin finally yelled.

We both turned and looked at him breathing hard trying to catch our breaths.

"Sorry mate, yeah - Kev, this is my girlfriend Emily. Emily, this is my mate Kev. He is one of the best artists in the industry. Kevin, you do exactly as she asks please. She means the world to me and I want her happy." He smiled. He took Kevin's hand in his and shook it and then grabbed him for a big bear hug. I always loved seeing Harry greet people. He always exuded such warmth and sincerity. This was merely one of his many traits that I'd already fallen in love with along with so many others.