Chapter 53

Paul picked us up in the Rover and drove us to the venue – The Forum in Inglewood. Harry made certain the pass for Kristina was waiting for her at Will Call so she would meet up with us inside the venue.

I had curled and styled Laura's hair, did her makeup with a little sparkle to it making her look even more beautiful. I tried to warn her about Ashton and Luke but she wasn't listening to a word I was saying as she was so enthralled with our being there.

"Laura, seriously – please, listen to me. Those guys are players. The things we've read about them, well a lot of it is true. Please watch yourself around them and be careful." I begged of her.

"Emily, I'm not a little girl; I know what they are – men. And I am a woman. I can take care of myself, okay? I'll be alright. Don't' worry about me. I just really want to meet them, especially Ashton." She said defiantly.

I looked at Harry with pleading eyes. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders as he held me to him by grabbing me around the waist.

"Don't nag her babe. You've done what you can and Paul will be watching you two. And I'll be watching you." he said as he threw his arms around me protectively.

"I know Harry it's just I know what dogs they can be and I don't want her being crushed by it when she sees them. I want her to have fun and have great memories."

"I understand but you've warned her and that's all you can do." He said gently kissing my head. "I know you want to protect her – that's what Paul is here for as well as me. But if she decides she wants to cast her inhibitions to the wind, there is nothing you can do about it."

"You're right Harry, I know..."

"So let it go love and just enjoy the show, yeah?" he said.

"Yes babe. I'll be a good girl and stay by your side tonight, trust me." I said smiling up at him and pulling him down so I could reach his lips.

"Oi Oi! Harry! Emily! I didn't know you'd be here tonight!" I heard that familiar call and voice. Louis.

"Louis! How are you?" I said as I turned and left Harry's grip and ran over to Louis to give him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "It's so good to see you."

"So, who's this lovely lass?" he asked me as he spotted Laura.

"Louis, this is my friend Laura. Laura this is Louis. She's visiting tonight to see the show."

"Ah, so she's a 5SOS fan, huh? What about us love?" he asked as he stood in front of her. "Do I garner a hug at least from you, Miss Laura?"

"Uh, yeah....yeah of course Louis; I am a big 1D fan of course!" she said and leaned in to give him a hug. He gave her the big hug and looked at me smiling and then winked.

I smiled a big silly smile at him and gave him the thumbs up sign.

As they pulled apart I could see Laura was in shock and awe. Louis walked over to Harry and Laura walked over to me. She grabbed me by the shoulders and whispered "Oh my God, that's Louis. Oh my God he gave me the biggest hug! I'm gonna die!" as she tried not to jump up and down.

"I know he's so funny and sweet and so single. I wish we could set him up with someone who could truly appreciate how wonderful he is." I said wistfully.

"He's single? Are you serious? I thought he and...."

"Nope, poor guy is still single and playing the field – keeps asking me to set him up with some of my friends." I said raising my eyebrows to her.

I turned and looked at Harry and Louis hugging and talking. I so enjoyed watching him with the other guys. The brotherhood they all had made me feel so happy. To see how truly intimate the bond was between them all. They loved each other like brothers and would do anything for each other. I stood there and just smiled at them. About that time I heard some voices coming towards us.