Chapter 15

We sat down at a table towards the back so we were away from windows and prying eyes. It was a smaller restaurant than other Chipotles I'd been in but Harry seemed quite at ease here. It must be one he frequents I thought.

"I'm having the sufritos tacos" he said. "And maybe a burrito, can't decide just yet" he looked over the menu at me.

"I have no idea what I want" I admitted. The sufritos is tofu, right?" I asked. "I'm not a big tofu lover."

"Not into tofu huh?" he said laughing.

"Well, I have tried it a few times but perhaps it was just the way it was prepared. I wasn't impressed. I'd rather eat the real thing. I'm not a vegetarian, Harry. Don't you dare try to turn me into one either." I warned him.

"I'm not a vegetarian, baby." He said.

"Okay, good. Well, let's see I'll have the burrito bowl with barbacoa." I said. "Oh and extra guacamole – I love their guacamole."

He walked up to the counter and ordered our meal. Shortly he returned back to the table and we started eating.

"Harry?" I said between bites.

"Yeah, babe?" he said.

"I know you're home, no tour and I don't think recording. How long are you going to be in Los Angeles? I would have thought you'd be heading back to London or back home to see your mom and sister." I said.

"Well, I like going home but Los Angeles is also my home and I love the weather here. I like going out early in the morning or staying out late knowing the weather is warm and it makes me feel good. I feel energized. I love my family but there are so many things to do here. Besides, you are here." He said and smiled at me.

I blushed and looked over at him.

"Harry, you are just too much, you know that?" I said.

When we finished our late lunch at the restaurant we drove to a golf shop. I looked at Harry curiously wondering why we needed to be here.

He grinned at me - a smile on his face.

"We're going golfing tomorrow with your supplier, right?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, but don't you already have clubs and clothes and everything you need?" I asked.

"Yes, but you need some shoes and some golf clothes and I don't recall seeing a set of golf clubs when we got off the plane".

"Harry, NO! You are NOT going to buy me a set of clubs or clothes. I have a golf skirt in my suitcase and shoes I brought with me will be fine. I can rent clubs at the golf course. NO!"

"Too late, we are already here." He said.

I shook my head and refused to get out of the car. He came around the car and to my side opening the door and leaned in to unbuckle the seat belt. I continued to shake my head and kept telling him no, but he wouldn't listen to anything I said.

He looked at me exasperated and placed his hands on each side of my face.

"Listen love, we can do this the easy way or the even more fun way. You can walk in with me and smile and just go with the flow....

"Or what?" I asked challengingly.

"I can throw you over my shoulder and march you into the store. That should make for some interesting shots for the paparazzi. Your decision."

I knew he meant every word. I huffed and looked at him. He knew I wasn't happy but that shit eating grin on his face was killing me and breaking down my defenses.