Chapter 62

The next morning I made sure Harry had a carry-on bag and added my vitamins and my makeup to its contents. I definitely was not going to need changes of clothes as we were going back to my loft in Portland. I was a little nervous to say the least wondering how it would feel to be back in Portland, in my own place with my own things around me. It had been nearly four weeks now and yet somehow it felt like I'd been gone over a year. I was looking forward to being home but sad in a way. At least Harry was going to be with me for a couple of days before he was off to Vancouver to work on his project. I knew he wanted to me to go with him but there was too much to do to prepare moving to Los Angeles.

Los Angeles. Again. This time Harry would be a big part of my life. How was this going to happen? Would he get tired of me once he was away from me and working in Vancouver? What if he came back and realized he'd made a mistake and didn't want me anymore. My stomach felt horrible and my shoulders suddenly slumped.

"Babe, do you have the bag ready?" Harry said walking into the bedroom.

"Uh, yeah – I just threw my makeup bag and vitamins into it. You should be good. Are you going to send up a suitcase with your clothes for your time in Vancouver?" I said straightening my back and putting a smile on my face.

"Nah, I've got clothes in there for at least four or five days. Maybe I can wash them at your place before I leave and then I'll be set?" he said wrapping his arms around my waist, standing behind me. He pushed my head to the side and pushed my hair out of his way while he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my neck. I moaned quietly and felt my knees buckle. He still had this incredible power over me.

"Of course, babe; I'll get your laundry done before you leave." I managed to whisper.

I heard him chuckle as he realized just how I reacted to him.

"I bet you're ready to go right now, aren't you baby" he purred in my ear.

"Uh, Harry – we have to be at the airport on time...oh God...Harry please don't start this when we can't finish" I whined as I placed my hands on his body although awkwardly as I was still not facing him. I wanted to stay there and make love to him so badly but we had to leave.

"No worries baby – just warming you up." he said as he kissed me again and spun me around to face him. "Just a little warm up for our trip." He smirked at me.

He kissed me on the lips and thrust his tongue into my mouth which I accepted most willingly. My hands wrapped in his hair as he grabbed my thighs and pulled me up so I wouldn't have to reach. I met his tongue with mine as I continued to move my fingers in his hair and moaned.

"You haven't gained any weight." He said pulling his face away from me with a slight frown. "Did you eat breakfast this morning?" he questioned me.

"Great mood killer, Harry; yes I did. I had oatmeal, toast and fruit. Happy?" I muttered, as I unwrapped my legs from him and placed my feet on the carpet. I turned and walked towards the bathroom.

"Baby, I'm sorry but I worry about you. Don't be angry with me for wanting you healthy." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him.

I pursed my lips together in a pout and looked up at him. "I know but I'm tired of being told to eat, eat, eat I feel like a Thanksgiving turkey being fattened up for slaughter. I like being thin, I was always fat as a kid; excuse me if I like having a body that I always dreamt of having."

"Baby, you are a beautiful woman and nothing is ever going to change that fact. I'm sorry if I nag at you but you can be too thin and I don't want that happening. You were in E.R. days ago, do you remember that? I do and it scared the hell out me. I love you and want you to be healthy, is that so wrong?" he said placing his hands on both sides of my face forcing me to look at him.