Chapter 75

"Hi babe – Jesus you look hot" he growled into my neck. "I like this bad ass girl in front of me" he said as he kissed my neck below my ear earning a groan from me immediately.

"Harry, I have to get on stage in a bit, I can't... oh God, like that baby" I whined as he continued to assault my neck with wet kisses. I felt his lips smirk against my neck.

"Baby, can I fuck you back here in the dressing room without fear of your bandmates busting through the door?" he hissed in my ear as he sucked my earlobe into his warm and wet mouth.

"Lock the door!" I murmured.

Just as he stood up to lock the door there was a knock and all three guys and Linda walked into the dressing room. Damn it I thought to myself. There goes our chance. Harry looked at me with a pained look in his eyes and I looked up at him sympathetically. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey guys – we've got a full house – going on in 15 minutes. Damn Em, looking good!" Scott said as both he and Colin walked around me taking in my outfit.

Matty grabbed me by my shoulders and said "Come on Em – we're gonna do warm ups before the show." Colin and Scott followed us out and I leaned over and grabbed Harry making Matty stop whether he intended to or not.

"I'll see you baby" I said as I kissed him on the lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me back with a slight groan and whispered "After the show baby, after the show you are all mine" and I smiled and let my arms drop.

I walked out with the guys and punched Matty hard in the arm. "Ouch! What the fuck Em? Why did you do that?"

"Because you're being an absolute asshole and making Harry wait to spend any time with me. I'm really going to be glad to get out of here and go to Los Angeles. People keep being mean to him and trying to keep us apart – I'm done. Maybe I should just go back to the dressing room and get the hell out of here. To hell with the show" I said angrily

"No, no – I'm sorry it isn't what we're doing. Damn it Emily we miss you and are going to miss you horribly when you leave. Fuck, we finally got you confident up here and now you're going away." Matty said.

"Matty, I told you all time and time again, this is just for fun. I have no intention of being on a stage full time no matter how much fun it is when we're up here. You guys have all the talent and you can make a go of it professionally but it will be without me" I said seriously. "Now, let's get the warm up done so we can let them in and we can get this show going."

Matty nodded and looked at the other guys who just gave me small smiles as to say they were sorry. We finished our warm ups and I saw Harry walk out and sit in the middle of the front row. I was warming up to a Gin Blossoms song that I sang at our first karaoke night. He looked up at me and gave me a smirk and shook his head. I looked down at him from the stage and shrugged my shoulders as to say "what?" when he mouthed "You were holding out on me – I knew it!"

I shook my head and turned around and sang the rest of the chorus with the guys. About that time the audience was allowed into the room which held approximately 150 – 200 people. Niall had once told me he preferred the larger crowds to the smaller intimate venues. I knew what he meant. This was big to me and I wouldn't be able to see everyone in the audience. Whenever we played at a little pub or tavern, the room was small and I could see everyone and could feel everyone's eyes on me. It was a little nerve wracking in comparison. Of course, now I had Harry sitting front and center along with Linda who would be recording the show. Her and her damn videos I thought to myself. She had every show recorded and now Harry wanted to see them.

We set up the microphones where they needed to be and walked backstage waiting for the house lights to come on and everyone in the audience to be seated. I peeked out and saw that Harry had not moved from his spot but was busy typing away on his phone. I wondered what or who he was texting or tweeting. Oh God, I still needed to check my tweets. Every time I started to something would come up. I was determined to get caught up once Harry was in Vancouver as I'd have more free time.