Chapter 42

"Emily, I need to ask you a couple questions. I noticed some bruising on your backside and hips. They look like fingerprint imprints and frankly I need to ask you if your boyfriend is abusing you."

My mouth dropped open and I swore the room started spinning. I grabbed the table and closed my eyes willing myself to make it stop.

I opened my eyes and stared back at the doctor.

"There is absolutely no way that my boyfriend has ever laid a hand on me in anger. How dare you even insinuate that as a possibility! He loves me and is nothing but the most gentle and caring soul ever. If I had the strength right now I would punch you in the jaw and not stop until you couldn't get up! Don't even jest at something like that!" I huffed and yelled at him.

"So, may I ask how you got those bruises?" he said trying to make certain I wasn't going to jump off the table and run after him.

I sat there and tried to think of what we had been doing that could possibly have caused any marks on me and jumped off the table and looked at my hips. Yep, there were some marks and then it hit me. During some of our more intense love making sessions and hard core fucking, things did aggressive but nothing I didn't want or initiate with Harry. Having lost more weight and lacking iron, I must have bruised a lot easier than usual.

I smirked as I thought of the scarves and the ass slapping and how when he would grab hold of my hips to thrust into me, his fingers could sometimes dig into me. I must have started to blush slightly as the doctor just chuckled and nodded.

"I get it – you don't need to say anything else." He chuckled. "You young people need to be more careful. And you young lady need to start taking your vitamins daily!"

"Uh, doc while I'm here could you give me a Vitamin E or B shot and my birth control shot as well?" I asked.

"Yeah – I think that would be good. You're gonna be sore as those shots are thick but yeah we can take care of it for you. Do me a favor – tell lover boy to be a little less enthusiastic." He admonished me.

"Not on your life doc.' I grinned at him. "I wouldn't change a thing about our love life, not in a million years!" I said laughing hysterically.

"Oh good Lord – young lady; behave yourself!" he said and started laughing as well.

There was a knock on the door and it then opened up. Harry's head popped in and looked at us in bewilderment. "Is it okay if I come in now? I heard you two laughing I figured it would be okay."

I looked at Harry and held out my arms to him.

"Yes baby, please come over here." And as I hugged him he gently pulled me up to him and hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"Is everything okay? Are you alright? I'm scared to death something else is wrong." He whispered to me.

"No baby, everything is okay. I swear to God." I giggled back at him.

"What is going on?" Why are you two laughing in here and why is the doctor looking so red?" he asked me as he placed me on the table to sit down.

"Uh, well I think I embarrassed the doctor with our sexual escapades, babe."

Harry looked at me and did a double take.

"Care to explain how that subject came up?" he asked looking at me and the doctor.

"Well, my being low in iron and all has made me easy to bruise." I said moving the gown and showing him my hip.

Harry's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he bent down and jaw dropped open.