Chapter 66

We pulled into the parking lot of HRS and I showed my badge to security. I signed in for Harry to be there with me as my guest/visitor. A visitor badge was given to Harry.

I pulled in to my parking spot and turned off the engine. I took a deep breath as I looked around and saw the familiar faces of the mechanics and warehouse people I have been working with for years. I looked around while many smiled and waved and yelled "Emily's back!" I smiled and Harry just giggled.

"Seems you are quite popular huh?" he said.

"Well I buy parts for these guys; they are always coming up to my office to let me know what they need or think they need." I informed him.

I got out of the car and Harry came around the car to put his hand on the small of my back as we walked towards to main office. As we entered the building I saw Renee our receptionist. "Emily! You're back! Oh lady you are just too thin. What the hell, haven't they been feeding you in California? Here have some gummy bears" she said as she pushed a bowl of gummy bears my way. I smiled and shook my head. "Just brushed my teeth and have a meeting with Michael" I told her.

"Oh, Jerry is here too – Jerry! How are you?" she said greeting him. I turned around and saw him walk in behind us and gave him a hug. "Are you ready for this Jerry?" I asked him.

"You better believe it, kiddo. Guess the meeting is going to be taking place in the conference room. Harry, are you coming in with us?" he said shaking his hand.

"If they will allow it, yes – I definitely want to be in that room with you two." He said.

"Well then, come on – let's get this party started" he said smiling at me.

I grabbed Harry's hand and we walked behind Jerry and entered the conference room. Once we walked into the room we noticed Michael, my boss and Dave, Jerry's boss were sitting there along with a couple of board members. Also present was a Project Manager, and the Quality Manager Jeff Mecklenburg (oh great I thought to myself). I looked at Harry and he looked at me.

"Good afternoon Jerry, Good afternoon Emily, please sit down. And who is this with you?" Michael asked.

"Michael, this is Harry Styles. He is the person you've been receiving calls on whether he has a helicopter we are going to repair? I guess he's the reason we are meeting and I only felt it fair that he be present at this meeting as he is indirectly involved." I said.

"Indirectly involved, Emily he is totally involved!" I heard Jeff shriek at us.

"Jeff, calm down – this is just a meeting and we will hear from everyone, just calm down." Michael said to him. Jeff immediately shut his mouth but his face was beet red. I glanced at Harry who was trying hard not to smirk at Jeff.

"So Emily first off how are you feeling? You look very thin – it appears you've lost more weight, is everything okay?" Michael said genuinely concerned.

"Yes, Michael I am perfectly healthy and yes I did lose weight. I'm working on getting it back but health wise I am great. Thank you for asking."

"Uh, this man with you is Harry Styles, the one that rumor has you are with as his girlfriend is that correct?" Dave asked.

"It is not a rumor, I am his girlfriend. We are seeing each other exclusively" I said as I turned and looked at him. He placed his hand in mine for moral support under the conference table.

"So, you know that we've been receiving calls from young girls and people claiming to be our customers that you were behaving in an unprofessional manner with some of our clients. Photographs of you hugging some of the clients were sent to us although from everything we saw, it was always someone that you've known for years and that we have worked with once you brought them to us. I'm not sure why these people felt the need to try and put you in a bad light." He continued.