Chapter 48

Harry and I took care of business upstairs with a quick mid-day romp.  He was true to his word.  It was fast, it was magnificent and it was lust filled.  No sooner did we get to our room when he playfully threw me on the bed and proceeded to undress us and began to fill me with his hard member.  I was ready for him and within 15 minutes we were spent.

"Okay, babe – you can take a shower and I'll entertain them.  I'm calling the guys so they can come over here.  I don't want you down there with them alone.  I need my guys here to help me protect you from them." He said as he picked up his phone.

"Wait a minute – what do you mean you don't want me down there with them?  You don't think I can handle myself with them?  They're kids!  I have absolutely no interest in them whatsoever.  I don't need a babysitter." I told him.

"It's not you I don't trust.  It's them." He replied.

"Yeah, but you think I couldn't resist them?" I questioned him.

"Uh, no – it's not that, you don't understand.  I've seen them charm the pants off many a girl.  It's just not..." he trailed off as he saw the look on my face.  I was not happy and he could tell.

"You don't think I can handle the four of them and their "charm"?  Is that you what you are implying?" I asked very slowly and deliberately as I took a step towards him.

"Uh oh oh!  Okay – never mind.  I won't call the guys to come over here but I am inviting them with us tonight.  Okay?" he said his hands up in the air as in surrendering.

"Okay, okay – I promise.  Let me get in the shower and I'll be downstairs, dressed appropriately and in total control." I told him.

"I love you, Miss Em." He said grabbing me and kissing me.

"I love you, Harry." I said into his lips.

"Now go!  Get in the shower." He said as he swatted me on the ass gently.

I stuck my tongue out at him and wiggled my ass at him.  He took a step towards me and I ran into the bathroom laughing.  I loved the playfulness between us. 

After taking a shower and putting on a bra, panties, a pair of loose fitting straight legged jeans and a three quarter length sleeved t shirt.  I put on minimal make up and ran my fingers through my partially dried hair.  I put on a pair of ankle boots. Yeah good but not too good.

I walked downstairs where Harry was sitting with them.  I could smell the sweet smoke in the air.  Surely Harry wasn't smoking with them.  I had always read he had asthma.  I saw the four of them puffing away but Harry was not partaking.  He actually had grabbed a small machine which seemed to be sucking the smoke into it.  Good.

He looked me up and down and smiled.  It appeared he was happy with my choice of attire.  I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a quick kiss. 

"Shower's all yours, babe." I said.

"Okay, I'll be down quickly" he said but seemed to be saying for their benefit.  "Behave yourselves – I'm telling you now!" he said as he shook his finger at them.  "I mean it, you don't want me coming down here ready to slap you all down." He said.

"Go on, honey – I'll be fine." I said.  Harry looked at me.  I had never called him by that endearment before but he seemed to like it.  He smiled and winked at me. 

He looked at them and made the motion with his hands to his eyes and back to them as to say "I've got my eyes on you" as he walked up the stairs.

I shook my head and chuckled.  I turned and looked at the four of the guys sitting in front of me.  I got up and grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and returned to the living room. They were all giggling and carrying on.