Chapter 29

We woke up at 6am the next morning and surprisingly I felt good. I saw Harry was up already and probably in the gym. That guy was good about working out for at least 1 or 2 hours a day. I wish I could commit that much time to doing the same. I need to, especially with all the eating and drinking I've been doing, but I have been getting a lot of physical working out done as well. Just not in the gym.

I got up and took a shower, got dressed for my next supplier meet and greet today. It was going to be a busy one. I had at least 3 suppliers to visit.

Once I was dressed and make up on, I went down stairs where I didn't hear a soul. I imagine Gemma was still asleep.

I made some coffee and set out cups. Then I cut up some fruit and put it in the refrigerator along with a note on the door of the refrigerator advising of what was waiting. Saw yogurt in there, juice....yeah, they should be okay.

Walking towards the back of the house, I found the gym and there was Harry, working out like a mad man. He looked so sweaty and perfect, glistening with sweat off his back and perfectly chiseled muscular frame. I didn't want to interrupt him but I wanted to make sure I said good bye to him before I left for the day.

I walked in and got his attention through the mirror. He smiled and grabbed a towel and dried himself off and walked to me.

"Good morning, baby." He grinned. "You were sleeping so well this morning, I didn't have the heart to wake you up."

"Well, thank you. I needed the sleep. I feel so rested today."

"Yeah, well you should after our marathon last night. You were absolutely amazing, baby. You were perfect." He leaned in to kiss me but was careful not to touch my clothes as I was dressed for work.

"Sorry I wasn't able to work out with you this morning, but I have 3 appointments today and will probably be gone all day. I left some fruit cut up in the refrigerator, saw yogurt and juice. There are plenty of eggs for you and Gemma, some bagels, some cream cheese......" I trailed.

"No worries, love. We'll manage."

"So, you are going to be gone all day?" he asked with the smile fading from his face.

"Uh, yeah – this is one full day. I have to be in Rancho Cucamonga this morning, then over to Monterey Park.....and then I am back over on this side of the hill in Simi. I think I might actually be able to hit two of my suppliers in Simi as they are fairly close to each other. I have no idea what time I'll be back and am actually taking a change of clothes with me." I explained.

"Oh honey, you have to come back tonight. Gemma and I were looking forward to some game night stuff. She likes to say I cheat but I'm just really good." He laughed.

"Well I make no promises but I will do everything I can to get things wrapped up with all my contacts today and give you a call later, okay?" I leaned up and kissed him. Our kiss lingered a bit and I really didn't want to go.

"Okay" I said as I finally pulled away. "I have to go, Harry. Goodbye love, I'll talk with you later and let you know about what time I'll be back."

"Hey, baby?" Harry asked

"Yeah, what babe?" I replied.

"Let me give you this remote. Here is the passcode to get into the gate. That way you don't have to wait for me to let you in. I don't want you having to wait out there any longer than need be. Just please, please, please don't lose that remote or lose those numbers, okay?" as he handed me the remote.

"Harry, I don't know....." I started to say.

"Baby, you are staying here and you need to be able to get in and out. If Gemma and I go out for some reason and aren't here, you'll be stuck. I don't want that. Please just take this and just be careful, okay?" he smiled and walked me out the door. He had put on some long sleeve sweatshirt on so he could at least put his arm around me.

"Harry, are you sure? I really feel like this is a big responsibility and I would hate for anything to happen to it." I said.

"So, don't let anything happen to it. You are a responsible adult. I trust you. Now get out of here before I rip your clothes off and ravage you right here with all the mirrors surrounding us." He grinned at me while lifting an eyebrow.

"I'm going, I'm going!" I said exasperated.

"Please tell Gemma I'll see her tonight." I said as I walked outside with my belongings and got into the Mustang. I had the top up on it as I didn't need the hassle of the fans outside Harry's gate this early in the morning.

"See you later, Emily, love of my life. I'll miss you." And he blew me a kiss.

I got into the car and made sure the remote was safe with me. I memorized the number of the passcode and ripped it up into a million pieces an put them into my purse. I was going to flush those at the first bathroom I came across.

Sure enough, as I pulled out of the driveway and out the gate, there were at least 30 girls waiting outside for Harry.

"Go home bitch! Harry doesn't even like you! Why don't you go back where you belong you hag!"

Oh, these girls were vicious.

I made it out the gate and watched it close before I pulled away.