Chapter Seven

We ordered Chic-Fil-A and then sat down to eat. A couple minutes after we sat down I saw that guy again. Only this time he had four friends with him. The shortest one had red hair. The next shortest had blonde shaggy hair. The other three were the same height. The one I saw in Forever 21. One had brown spikey hair with glasses and the other one had short black hair.

They all turned and saw me so I dropped my head again. We were only at the table for about 10 minutes when Naomi's phone started ringing.

"Hello.. Oh okay... Yea ill be there." She hung up the phone. "Sorry Charlsie I have to go."

"Wait. You can't go now. I'm not even done yet."

"Sorry my parents got home early. I got to go."

"Fine bye. I hope you have fun"

"Thanks see ya."

She took one last sip of her drink then got up and left. I started picking at my food but decided to get up as well. I cleaned up my table and threw all my stuff away.

I gathered my purse and bags and set off to another store. I went into Hot-Topic. I went straight to the T-shirts in the back. They had a really cute Mumford and Sons shirt an since I had never seen one before I just had to buy it. They also had a Star Trek one which I had wanted for weeks now. I paid for both shirts and left the store. When I walked out that same guy was in the store across the walkway. He didn't see me thank goodness so I ran up the stairs before he could.

The next store I went into was Body Central. It is another one of my favorites. I bought some jewellery and then went into Earthbound.

This random guy came over and started looking at some of the products beside me. When I tried to walk by him though he stepped in my way.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Are you Zach Holand's girlfriend?" He asked.

"I'm not anymore. Who is asking?"

"I was just wondering. So what if he was here? What would you do?"

"I'm sorry my friend is waiting for me in the store next door."

"Your friend left a hour or so ago Charlsie."

"How do you know my name?"

"That's not important. Right now Zach wants to talk to you."

"I'm not aloud to talk to strangers I'm sorry." I turned around to walk away but another guy stepped in my way. I was stuck.

"Sorry but we promised we would help Zach out."

"How much is he paying you?" I asked.

"Oh he isn't paying us with money."

"Then what is he paying you with?"

"He said if we helped out we could both have 15 minutes to do whatever we wanted with you." He whispered.

"I'm sorry. I'm not that kind of girl."

"You don't have to be. We don't mind doing all the work." He smiled.

"Let me go or I will..."

"Hey babe."

The hair on the back of my neck stood up by the sound of his voice. I turned around to see Zach standing right in front of me.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I have my ways. We didn't get to finish our conversation at the ball game the other day."

"We have nothing to talk about anymore Zach."