Chapter Fourty-Four

"Are you ready?!" Naomi squealed in my ear.

"I'm not going remember?" I replied.

"Oh come on Charlsie. It is for a good cause."

"I don't want to go Naomi."

"Please. For me?"

"You will have Niall."

"Afterwards but I need you to have someone to talk to during the concert."

"I don't know if I will be very fun company."

"Charlie please? I will do anything. I'm begging you."

"Whatever but if I want to go home you have to promise to take me. You can go back but you have to take me home right then and there."

"Promise. Now go get ready."

I went up the stairs and redid my hair and make-up. I kept on my school clothes and headed back down stairs.

"You're wearing your school clothes?" Naomi asked scrunching her nose in disgust.

"Yes. Unlike you I don't particularly care for this event. I don't have anyone to impress anyway."

"You could show Harry whjat he is missing." She smirked.

"I don't think he wants anything to do with a huge pregnant girl when he can have anyone out in the crowd."

"Whatever. I just wish you would be more happy. Your kids are going to be such a grouch by the way you've acted the whole time."

"Shut-up and let's get this over with." I huffed and walked out the door.

Once we got at the concert there was already a ton of people there. Since you didn't buy a ticket the only thing you had to do to get in was pay two dollars at the gate. It was really nice of the boys to do this for the orphanage.

I haven't talked to any of the boys since my phone call to Louis. Which was two weeks after Harry and I broke up for good. Zayn stopped trying to call me. Liam has tried a couple of times lately. So has Niall and even Louis. I ignore every single call or text I receive though. I do that to most everyone now though. Besides my phone shattered the other day when I dropped it at school so I can't use it even if I wanted to. I meant to go buy a new one over the weekend but I was just to lazy to be honest.

The only person I really need a phone to talk to is Matt anyway. And if I want to talk to him I will just go over to his house.

There was a huge crowd around the stage, but the crowd expanded all the way across the square. The streets were closed off to a certain point and there were little shops all over the street. They had from Carmel apples to scarves. Basically anything and everything you buy at a fair. It was strange seeing this near my home. We had never had something like this before, and of course when we do it had to be my ex-boyfriends band.

Naomi drug me up to the third row of people as soon as the boys entered the stage. As soon as Harry walked out my heart stopped. My knees became weak and I felt as if I was going to faint.

He had a huge grin on his face as we scanned the crowd with his eyes. His eyes looked right in my general direction but I could tell he didn't even notice me.

"Are y'all ready for this?" He laughed and the crowd went wild.

"I love you Harry!!" Some girl yelled from the crowd.

"I love you to baby." He winked. My blood started boiling and I wanted to punch whoever the girl was in the face. About thirty minutes or so later Zayn announced that they were going to take an intermission. That's when I realised I needed to use the restroom.