Chapter Eighty-Five

-NAOMI'S POINT OF VIEW-

Today is the day.......

It's the day I leave to Australia with my parents.

Niall hasn't talked to me since the dinner.

Charlsie has gone completely insane who knows what she is even doing right now.

Harry tried to propose to her but she had some other random ass man in her bed. Since then Harry has been in a deep dark depression as well. Actually the only two around who are not in a deep dark depression right now is Louis and Liam. The rest of us though..... Basically I guess you could just consist weed us gone mad. Well I at least feel like that anyway.

I was currently in the bedroom finishing packing up my stuff when I heard a knock on the door. I turned my head to see Niall standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

I smiled and he shook his head fixing his long shaggy blonde hair. He says he needs a haircut because it's really long, but I love it this way. There is more to play with when I'm bored.

"So ummm....yea... I guess today is the day isn't it?" He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck with his right hand.

He only had on black skinny jeans that were really low on his waist. He didn't have on a shirt and you could see his muscles flex when he lifted his arm.

I know this is suppose to be a sentimental moment but I miss him so much. And besides who can blame me for staring? He is absolutely beautiful in every way.

"Niall I..." I started but he held a hand up.

"Don't." He said softly. "I don't want to hear a goodbye speech, or a I'm sorry speech, or any kin of speech for that matter. I want to get right down to the point right now. Got it?" He asked.

"Sure." I softly replied.

"Naomi I.... I just..... What I mean to say is....."

"Shhhh." I said silencing him. I walked over to him and placed my hands on his bare chest. He looked down at my touch before looking back up in my eyes.

Then I took matters into my own hands and softly pressed my lips to his. He didn't react at all. He just stood there frozen, like he was too afraid to move or something.

I finally pulled away realizing I wasn't going to get any kind of response from him. I looked down at the ground embarrassed and ashamed.

I grabbed my bag from my bed and brushed past him. I was almost out the door though when I felt his hand wrap around my wrist and I was spun around into him. His right arm snaked around my waist and his left one brushed against my cheek.

His face was blank before he smashed his lips forcefully into mine. A shock immediately shot through my entire body. He pulled me closer into him and I grabbed handfuls of his hair. I tugged at his hair and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battling for dominance while his hands were slowly roaming my body.

He finally pulled away leaving us both out of breath. "Goodbye Naomi." He whispered.

"Niall please." I begged.

"I love you." Then he walked out of the room leaving me breathless and confused.

I dropped my head and picked my bag back up basically running out if the room and out of the house. I got in a taxi and as soon as I was buckled broke down into silent sobs so the drier wouldn't notice me having a mental break down in the back of his taxi.

When I got to the airport everyone was there waiting for me. Even Charlsie showed up.

Well I guess not everyone since Niall isn't here.