Chapter Eighty-One

After we picked up my children from my parents house we stopped by Harry's house so he could get some swim trunks. Then we found a swim suit of mine that I accidentally left here. His swim trunks were blue and black plaid. My swim suit was a two piece. It was a strapless top with a bikini bottom. The top was a maroon back ground with white polka-dots. The bottom was all white. It was actually pretty cute.

Afterwards we finally made it to Naomi's house. I had Wiley in my arms and Harry had the diaper bag and Darcy. We knocked on the door and Niall answered.

"Oh umm hey Harry. Fancy seeing you here." He said almost shocked that he was my date and not Zayn.

"Yeah you two man." Harry smiled and then walked into the house. I tried to follow but Niall suddenly grabbed my arm stopping my movement.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why did you bring Harry?" He asked concerned.

"Was I not suppose to bring him?" I asked confused. "We have just had a good time the last twenty four hours and I didn't want that to end is all."

"Well I think it is about to." He whispered.

"Why's that?"

"I invited Zayn." He answered and my heart stopped.

"You what?!" I said almost a scream.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked us turning around from the living room.

"Everything is just peachy." I said through gritted teeth. "why would you invite him?" I asked Niall.

"I don't know. Naomi said you needed a date so I invited Zayn."

"Why didn't you call me first?"

"I don't know okay? But if you want my advice stop sleeping with two guys at once and you won't have this problem." He snapped.

"Wow." I replied with shock clear in my voice.

"Charlsie wait.... I didn't mean it like that." He said as I started to walk off.

"Oh don't worry Niall I know exactly what you meant thank you." I said in a diva tone. "Where is Naomi?" I asked fristrated.

"In the kitchen getting last minute things together." Niall answered softly.

I sighed loudly before entering the kitchen with Naomi. "Hey." She smiled. "Hey Wiley love." She said grabbing his hand and squeezing it slightly. I didn't say anything I just stood there and looked at her. "What?" She finally asked.

"Your stupid boyfriend." I sighed.

"What he do?" She asked confused.

"He invited Zayn to this damn dinner."

"He what?!" She asked apparently as shock as I was. "Niall James Horan get in here right now!" She yelled.

"What?" He groaned as he entered the room.

"Why the hell did you invite Zayn?" She asked.

"I was trying to do a good deed." He replied.

"A good deed would be telling us before you did something stupid like I don't know inviting Zayn for example." She said throwing her hands I the air.

"Umm guys!" Harry suddenly yelled. We all walked into the living room to see Zayn standing in the doorway with a thing of flowers. "What the hell is he doing here?" Harry asked.

"Umm...." I started.

"I invited him." Niall said walking over to Zayn. He wrapped his arm around his shoulders and lead him Ito the kitchen away from everyone. "Here Naomi these must be for you." Niall said taking the flowers from Zayn's grasp and handing them over to Naomi as they passed.