Chapter Sixty-Six

As soon as I pulled in to their driveway Naomi and Niall ran out to help me. Naomi immediately wrapped her arms around me. I still had tears pouring down my face.

"Babe what happened?" She asked.

"H-h... and Z-z... B-both...." I couldn't get the words out. "I've messed up Naomi. I've messed up."

"Well let's get you inside. Then you can tell us all about it. Okay?"

"Okay." I cried. I tried to grab my bag but Niall told me he got it.

We went inside and I sat on the couch bringing my knees to my chest. Niall brought my bag in and Wiley in the other hand. Naomi had Darcy.

"Okay now what happened?" She asked coming to sit by me on the couch. Niall walked in and sat in the love-seat. He had Wiley in his arms and Naomi was holding Darcy to her chest.

"Am I a whore?" I asked turning to face her and wiping my face.

"What? No. Why would you ask that?"

"Why do I still love Harry? Why can't I just forget about him. I deserve to be happy with someone else right? Why does he always have to come up and ruin everything?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Harry cheated on me Naomi." I cried.

"He what?" She asked her eyes growing in shock.

"He slept with some random whore on my birthday." I swear the pain in my chest grows every time I hear those words leave my lips.

"He what?!"

"Yea. So then I left his house like five days ago and went to a bar. I got really drunk and then went over to Z.... umm a friends house."

"What?"

"Will you please stop saying that."

"Sorry. Then what happened?"

"I ended up sleeping with this 'friend' and I have been living with him all week. But we got in a fight tonight because he told me he loves me and I can't say it back. I still love Harry and I don't know why."

"This guy said he loves you? After only a week? And wait hold up you slept with him?"

"Twice." I mumbled.

"Charlsie Anne Smith!"

"I know. I know. But I need to get Harry off my mind."

"You can't just go sleep with some random guy just because Harry slept with some whore!"

"He isn't just some random guy though Naomi. I really like him."

"Charlie, sweetheart, listen to me. You are upset. I understand that, but you can't sleep with someone right after a break up. Literally only a few hours after."

"So I am a whore." I said throwing my hands in the air.

"No your not. You are just broken. I mean you had never had sex before in your life before Harry. Now you have twins and your sleeping with a different guy."

"Woah wait a minute." Niall interrupted. "You were a virgin before Harry?"

"Yea why?" I answered.

"That isn't what Harry said."

"What did Harry say?" Naomi and I asked in unison.

"He said it was no big deal. It wasn't either of your first times. That you had had sex with Zach and some other guy he forgot the name of before him."