Chapter Ninety

The next morning I woke up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror and there was a small bruise right beside my right eye. I gently put my fingers against it and a pain shot through me. I flinched at my own touch and leaned in closer to the mirror.

I washed my face before covering the bruise with foundation. I got ready all the way before I decided to unwrap my wrist.

When I took the bandage off slowly there was blood everywhere. My wrist was actually still bleeding. No wonder my head so bad last night.

I decided to grab a rag and put pressure down on my wrist to stop the bleeding. After about twenty minutes the bleeding had finally stopped but I wrapped it back up just in case.

I went out of the bathroom and made myself some coffee. While I was standing there I started thinking about moving. Then I started thinking about that kiss last night with Tyler. That's when I got this crazy idea.

I left a note for Naomi that I had to go tell the manager of Logan's that I had to quit and I would be back as soon as possible. Which wasn't a complete lie. I was going to quit but I also had to talk to Tyler. I grabbed my bag and made my way out the door.

Once I got to the restaurant I went in and had a conversation wit my boss on why I needed to quit. Luckily she is really understanding and took it really well. She even wished me luck in Hollywood.

Then I had to find Tyler. To be honest I was rather nervous. I decided I would text him so we could have some privacy. I told him to go to the very back of the restaurant where we first met.

A few minutes went by when I heard someone coming near me. I reached out and pulled him behind a rack with me so no one would see us even if they did come back here.

"What the..." He asked surprised.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I blushed.

"What are you doing here? And why are we hiding in the back?" He asked suspiciously.

"I want you to go with me." I said ignoring his second question.

"Go with you where what are you talking about Charlsie?" He asked confused.

"I have an extra ticket for California. I want you to go with me." I said.

"W-wait you w-what?"

"I want you to come with me." I repeated for the third time.

"But why me?" He asked.

I just smiled. I didn't say anything in return. Instead I decided to take a bold move. I grabbed the front of his shirt in balls in both of my fist. He looked at me questionably while I just smiled at him.

Then with small force I pull him into me and smashed his lips to mine. He was taken back at first but soon caught on. He started smiling during the kiss.

Then he grabbed the back of my legs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held on to my thighs. He pushed me up against the wall and I ran my hands through his hair.

I bit his bottom lip asking for entry and he gladly gave it to me. This kiss had a lot of lust but it also had meaning behind it.

He began to kiss down my neck and I laid my head back on the wall. I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan of pleasure.

I felt him smile at my reaction before he started to harshly suck on my skin. The grip I had in his hair tightened and then he scrapped his teeth. My legs also tightened around his waist.

He finally licked the soar spot smoothing out the pain before moving on. He started to unbutton my shirt but I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked out of breath and confused.