Chapter Eighty-Two

-NAOMI'S POINT OF VIEW-

"Niall wait..." I pleaded following him out. He ignored me of course and went into the bedroom. I followed him inside instantly. "Please just let me explain." I choked.

"Hold on." He said sternly. He walked over to the door and slammed it shut. I flinched slightly and closed my eyes at the sound. "What the actual hell Naomi?!" He yelled at me. "When were you planning on telling me this information?!"

"I didn't know...." I tried to say but he interrupted me.

"I mean I bought this damn house just to be closer to you, then how do you repay me? Oh I know you move half around the world all the way to fucking AUSTRALIA! I could have just stayed in Ireland with my family, but no I came here because I love you. No, I'm in love with you. I wanted to spend all my time with you then your parents come back and you suddenly just want to leave me?!"

"It isn't like that." I whimpered. I was crying now. Tears literally rolling down my face.

"That's how it feels to me. I feel as if you don't want me anymore or something." He said getting tears in his eyes as well.

"That's not it at all I promise." I said stepping towards him but he stepped away from me. "I just miss my family."

"And you don't think I don't? Naomi I miss my family every day of the year. I'm on the road all the time an the only time I get off I chose to spend with you. Now you are just walking away from us."

"I'm not walking away from anything. It isn't even final yet."

"But you've thought of it." He said his voice cracking at the end. I couldn't answer I just nodded my head. He let out a dramatic sigh. "The thought would never even cross my mind if I had the option. I wouldn't be able to leave you."

"I'm not leaving you." I sobbed.

"Naomi....." He stopped and took in a deep breath. "I love you you do know that right?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered.

"Okay then please understand that if you go with your parents I don't think we can.... I mean to say is I understand you want to be with your family and everything okay? I get that I really do, but if you leave me then I don't think I can do this anymore."

"What are you saying?" I asked gulping afraid I already knew the answer.

"If you leave in five days then so do I. I'm sorry but I can't be with someone who chooses moving half way across the world instead of being with me."

"It isn't like that though." I tried stepping towards him again but he stepped even further away.

"Please just.... don't..... touch me." He said putting his hands up.

"Okay." I agreed.

"I'm not trying to sound like a douche or anything, but you of all people know how I feel about relationships. I mean I wore a disguise for the first half of ours because I was afraid you wouldn't except me. I always feel as if I'm the one in the band that's rejected the most. Looked over. I thought I had finally found my soul mate. Someone that would love me no matter who I was or what I had done until the end. But I guess I was wrong. I guess you are just like everyone else and I'm sorry but I can't be with someone who looks me over."

"Please Niall don't do this. I love you so much."

"I love you too Naomi, but if you leave with your parents then I know you don't need me as much as I clearly need you."

"I'm so so sorry."

"Me too baby. Me too. But until you make up your mind on your final decision I think it's best to keep our distance from each other."