Chapter Twenty-Five

-CHARLIE'S POINT OF VIEW-

Harry had told me he loved me. I still couldn't believe any of this was real. I felt like any minute now I would wake up from this crazy dream. But this wasn't a dream. I was actually dating Harry Styles. He actually told me he loved me. I was actually pregnant with his child. We walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

We sat down with the other lads who were already seated. I smiled as we approached them. Zayn however just put his head down.

When we sat down I laid my head on Harry's shoulder. We wrapped our arms around each other. The waiter came over to check our order then.

"What can I get for you?" He asked.

We ordered and he asked how the bill was going to be split. Niall had Naomi and Harry had mine. I tried to protest of course but he insisted. Then the other three were on their own checks. When the waiter turned away Harry turned his face to me. Our faces centimeters apart. I could smell the mint in his breath.

"I'll be right back my love." He smiled.

Then he kissed me on the forehead. He got up and left the table. I just smiled to myself.

-NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW-

I could tell Zayn was getting upset. He called me a couple weeks ago freaking out. I said he needed to talk to me ASAP.

•Flashback•

"Niall man I need your help." Zayn said over the phone.

"Okay. Calm down. Come over to my place and we can talk." I said.

A few minutes went by when I heard a knock on the front door. As soon as I opened it Zayn barged through the door. He started pacing back and forth.

"Zayn man. What's wrong?" I asked worried about my best friend.

"I'm such a fool Niall. I mean she isn't mine. Nor will she ever be mine. She belongs with him right?"

"Who?"

"I mean she probably don't even know I exist. She is to caught up in his presence to even notice me."

"Who?" I asked again.

"Charlsie! I swear ever since I first laid eyes on her I wanted her. Then Harry just had to sweep in and take her. I didn't even get a chance."

"Wow. Wait? You like Charlsie?"

"I know it's wrong. Harry had her first but every time he touches her my blood boils. I can't get her out of my head. And the dream I had about her last night. Man Niall it was something." He smiled.

"Zayn you can't..."

"I know."

•End of Flashback•

I felt bad for him. Having to watch the girl he liked wrap her arms around another man. Especially when the other guy was one of his best friends. I hated seeing him like this.

While I'm on the topic of wreck less things. I really need to find a way to tell Naomi who I really was. I was surprised she hadn't noticed yet. You would think with everything we had been through together she would figure it out herself. She was perfect though. I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to tell her the truth and then she leave me. I was afraid. I needed advice. And I knew exactly who to ask for it.

-CHARLIE'S POINT OF VIEW-

I hated watching Zayn sit there so down. Something was bothering him bad. I decided to bring up a conversation.

"So Eli?" I asked.

"Yes?" His head shot up.

"How is your girlfriend?"

His head went back down to his earlier position. Louis hit me in the arm.

"Ow what I say?" I asked.

"Eli and his girlfriend broke up." He whispered.

"Oh my... Eli I'm sorry. I didn't..." I pleaded.

"No it's okay Charlie. We had some...complications I guess. We were just not right for each other anymore."

"I am still so sorry if I would have known I wouldn't have said anything."

"Charlie for real it is okay." He smiled.

"But I..." Louis hit me again. "Ow. Why do you keep hitting me?"

"Dude." I heard a deep voice say behind me. We all turned around to see Harry standing behind me and Louis. "Why did you hit my girlfriend?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Ethan calm down." I said. "Come on. Sit down."

He took a deep breath and sat back in his seat. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close to him. Then he whispered in my ear.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. Calm down. He is your best friend."

"You are my soul mate. I'm sorry but I think that stands a little higher on the pole."

"Ethan you can't choose me over your friends. I don't want them to hate me."

"I'm not choosing anyone right now. I want you to know though that if any of them ever hurt you, I would take care of you first. I don't want anything or anyone touching you. Especially since you are..."

"Don't." I backed away from him. "Don't say that word. I don't want to hear it. Not yet anyway. I am going to be happy. Not think about it." My voice was getting louder. The whole table was watching now. "I refuse to let this ruin my day. My year. My life. Just don't say that word. Not yet."

"Okay I'm sorry babe. I won't mention it. I just want you to be safe. That's all that matters to me." He said.

"You told him?" Naomi bluntly asked.

Everyone turned to look at her. "Told him what?" Zayn asked.

Her face turned red. "Nothing." Then she buried her face in the crook of Niall's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I apologies I know this chapter wasn't very good. It was more like a filler chapter. Plus it is 1:30 in the morning and my brain is slowing down. I have rehearsals tomorrow from 4:30 to 8:30 so I will probably not update till late tomorrow night as well. I am the lead in a musical and I'm super excited. Theatre is my dream. I want to be an actress so bad one day. Harry had huge dreams once and he has achieved them. I want to be like him and reach after my goals. I want to look at myself in the mirror and say you can do this.

Sorry I'm rambling. I told you it's 1:30 in the morning my brain is fried. Anyways thanks for reading. I hope you will keep reading. Remember vote. Comment. :)