Chapter Sixty-Seven

"Well I guess I don't have to stay here tonight then." I answered.

"Why don't you both stay?" Naomi asked.

"What?" Niall asked standing up.

"Why don't you both stay." She repeated giving him a glare that said 'if you say no i will kill you.'

"Yea. Sure. Whatever. You both are allowed to stay if you want." He finally shrugged and sat back down.

"I don't know if..." Zayn started.

"Please." She pleaded. "It is really late and I don't feel comfortable with either of you driving alone in the dark."

"Fine. We will stay." I agreed. "Right Zayn?" I asked looking up to him.

"Sure babe. We will stay." He agreed.

"Yay. Then it's settled." Naomi said. "Okay do you guys want to stay in the same room? Or not? Because we have plenty of rooms that you can...."

"We can stay in the same room." Zayn interrupted her. She nodded and lead us to our room for the night.

We walked in and Zayn immediately threw his shirt on the floor and climbed into the huge bed.

"Charlie may I speak with you for a moment please?" Naomi asked me.

"Umm sure. Zayn I will be right back okay?"

"Don't take to long. I'm cold without you." He whined and pulled the covers over his head. I started laughing at his childish behaviour and followed Naomi into the hallway. She shut the door so Zayn couldn't hear us and turn to face me.

"Are you sure you know what your doing?" She asked with concern in her eyes.

"Yes I'm positive. Why do you ask that?"

"I'm just saying what will Harry think when he finds out? Zayn is the reason you two broke up in the first place."

"To hell with Harry. He slept with some random whore on my birthday. My damn birthday Naomi. I believe I can date/sleep with whoever I want."

"I just want you to be smart about this is all."

"Do you not like Zayn or something?" I asked rather annoyed.

"I just don't think you two look right together. You belong with Harry. And somewhere deep down I know you still believe that as well."

"He cheated on me." I repeated for like the fourth time tonight.

"I know. I understand that, but think about everything you two have gone through together. I have never seen you so happy with someone before."

"I've never been so broken either though." I reminded her.

"I know. But you have never loved anyone before. The way you look at Harry is something special. When you look at Zayn I don't see that same spark in your eyes. I mean I do see something but it is not as bright as when you and Harry are together. When he just looks at you or walks into the room you literally light up. You can not tell me Zayn does that to you because I just saw it with my own eyes. If you don't listen to another word that falls from my mouth for the rest of our lives. Please listen to me now. Just be careful. Make sure this is really what you want before you plunge for it. I just don't want you getting hurt again."

"Naomi I understand where you are coming from. But I'm happy with Zayn. He treats me better than Harry ever did."

"That is not true. Harry has always treated you like a princess."

"Then how do you explain him cheating on me and him telling the lads about our sex life?!" I yelled at her.

"People make mistakes Charlie. He loves you more than anything."