Chapter Thirty-Nine

I decided to take a shower. When I got out I wrapped my damp hair up in a bun. I had grabbed one of Harry's shirts out of his drawers before I came in here. I didn't bother putting a bra on. Instead I just threw his shirt over my head. I put on my lace pajama shorts and walked out of the bathroom. Harry was laying on his back on the bed. His hands were under his head. He was staring at the ceiling. He noticed me walk out of the bathroom and shot his head up. His eyes scanned my entire body up and down.

"I will go sleep on the couch." I whispered. I was still annoyed with him and I didn't feel like being to close to him.

"What?" His eyes were filled with hurt and shock.

"I said I will go sleep on the couch. I will see you in the morning."

"No." He stated. "Please don't sleep in there."

"It's okay. I will be fine."

"If anyone is going to sleep in there it is me." He said standing up rather quickly.

"No it is your place. I'm not going to do that."

"I'm not making you sleep on the couch Charlsie."

"Harry..."

"Charlie I'm taking no for an answer. If you don't want to sleep with me fine, but you are not going to sleep on the couch." He grabbed a couple blankets and a pillow from his room.

"Okay." He walked past me and I looked at the ground careful not to make eye contact.

"And Charlsie?" His tone softer.

"Mmm." I asked still not looking towards him.

"I'm sorry." With that he walked out of the bedroom.

Why were we fighting so much lately? We use to be so happy. I stared at the ceiling until I finally feel asleep.

I was in my room back home. I was sitting on my bed with Harry beside me. We were just talking at first. Then he said something that made me angry. I started to raise my voice at him and smacked him across the face. His eyes grew dark with anger. I stood up from the bed to step away from him. He was fuming. Then right before my eyes it wasn't Harry standing in front of me anymore. It was Zach.

His lips curved up into a wicked smirk. He started walking towards me and my back hit the wall. He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me off the ground. "Everyone says you are the new class whore at school now." He chuckled. I was squirming under his grip trying to loosen his hold around my throat. "Where is your precious Harry now? Huh? You haven't gotten rid of me baby. I'm just getting started." He spit.

"Please." I coughed.

He dropped me and started laughing at me on the floor. Then he raised his hand to smack me. "No!" I screamed. "Don't!" Tears were pouring down my face. His hand stung against my cheek. "Please stop!" Then he started shaking me.

"Charlsie! Charlsie! Wake up!" He yelled.

I sat up straight in bed opening my eyes. It was all a dream. I was sweating from the intense dream and there was real tears stains on my cheeks. I turned my head to see Harry looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Harry?" I whispered.

"It's okay baby it was just a dream." He assured me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and almost knocked him over by my blow. I started crying into his neck. My grip tightened around his neck trying to close the space between us. "It's okay baby." He repeated.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" I finally asked after I calmed down a little. I still had my arms around him though.

"It's fine. I heard you screaming and it scared me though."