Chapter Eighty-Four

I had drowned the whole bottle of liquor when Tyler took my keys from me. "I'm driving we can come get your car in the morning."

"But I don't want to leave my baby here all alone." I whined.

"I'm sure it will be fine for one night."

"You sure?" I asked flopping over on him. He caught me and carried me outside to his car. He sat me in the passenger seat and buckled me in. "This is such a nice car." I said running my hands all up and down the leather seats.

He climbed in the drivers seat and buckled himself in. Then he started the engine and drove off. I tried directing him to my place and we finally found it. He got out and picked me up to carry me inside. When we got into my apartment he carried me straight to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed.

"Ready?" He asked.

"I was born ready." I hiccuped. He smiled and then climbed on top of me. He didn't kiss me instead he went straight for my neck. He started planting small wet kisses to the skin before going lower.

He reached behind me and unzipped my dress and dropped it to the floor revealing my black lace undergarments. He then went to the inside of my thigh and started harshly sucking on my sweet spot. I arched my back up into the air and bit my bottom lip. "Shh." He cooed placing his hands on my hips to push me back down.

I put my hands on his shoulders and started to tug at his shirt. He helped me out and pulled his shirt over his head revealing his torso. He had a dark tan and tattoos covering his entire corso. I was examining his body when he noticed me staring. "No feelings remember?" He said curling his lip in a half smile.

"I don't have feelings. I was just admiring is all." I replied.

"Sure babe that's it." He said before coming back down to me. When he came down though he kissed me this time. It wasn't a sweet kiss though. It was one of those kisses that usually gets you smacked in the face. It was rough and hot. Not romantic and sweet like Harry. I needed this. Meaningless sex. Nothing to mess with my feelings. Just something to help me un-stress my life.

My hands went to his belt and I slowly took it off his body. Then I went to his pants. I teasingly started to unbutton his pants and he finally smack my hand causing me to giggle against his mouth. He took matters into his own hands and slipped his pants straight off his legs.

He unclipped my bra then and slowed down to look at me. "You know you are really beautiful." He growled in my ear.

"No feelings." I breathed.

"I was admiring." He mocked me.

"Mmm sure." I giggled.

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

I was at Louis's place playing some x-box bored out of my mind. "Can we stop for a minute?" I asked. "my head hurts."

"Why don't you just go talk to her man? I'm sure she is at home waiting on you right now." He said.

"Doubt that. She made it pretty clear she never wants to see me again."

"I'm sure she was just hurt is all."

"She also said something about having no future with me. She keeps saying that. What the hell does that mean anyway?"

"She wants to be with you Harry." He said.

"She was with me." I answered.

"No like with you with you."

"We have already had sex Louis how much more can you be with someone?"