Chapter Twenty

Okay you guys I'm doing the authors note first this time. I try not to do many author notes because I know how annoying that can be. But I just wanted to say Thank You so much for everyone who is reading. I was only going for around ten reads I was never expecting so many. It means a lot to me that you guys are reading. Please leave comments. Tell me what you think of the story. As long as it isn't to cruel. I may use some of your ideas if you have any. Thanks once again. Love you guy:).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I didn't want to be to fancy, but then again I didn't want to be dressed down either. I picked out a burgundy skirt and blue and white tank. The tank had inch wide shoulders. I pulled the skirt high up on my waist then completed the out fit with a leopard print belt. I tied the belt in a bow shape.

Then I straightened my hair. I applied dark eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Then I put on my favorite lip gloss.

Naomi was wearing a spaghetti strap mint colored dress. It had brown buttons all the way up it and a wide brown belt. It was really cute.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"I bought it that day you met Ethan at the mall."

"It's really cute I like it."

"Thanks me to."

"So I invited Ethan to dinner with us."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Yea. Why wouldn't it be?"

"I just don't think it is the best idea to invite the guy you are sleeping with to dinner with your father."

"My parents are not going to find out. It will be okay. Nothing bad is going to happen."

"Whatever you say. Are you ready?"

"Yea."

We went down stairs and waited on everyone else. Apparently Matthew was coming as well. My parents I can lie to no problem but Matt is something else. Even if he don't suspect something it is going to kill me to keep it from him. I couldn't avoid him all night though because then he really would suspect something going on. I just needed to take a deep breath and calm down. Which is exactly what I did.

"Ready ladies?" My dad asked.

"Yes sir." We said.

Thomas, or Tommy as we call him, is my 16 year old brother. Alexandria, or Alex, is my little sister. She is 14. Then my baby brother is 12 years old and his name is Isaiah. We call him Zae though. They were already all in the car. We were meeting Harry and Matthew at the restaurant. We all climbed in the suburban and I climbed in the back. I put my headphones in and drowned everyone out of my head.

I was dying to see Harry so when we got to the restaurant I jumped out of the car. He had just arrived as well. He was climbing out of his car when I ran over to him.

"Hey gorgeous." He smiled.

"Hey." I blushed.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "You know I think it's cute how even after we had sex you still get butterflies when you see me."

"I do not." I playfully hit him in the arm.

"Okay babe. Come on your family is waiting." He put his arm around my shoulders and we walked towards my family.

"Nice to finally meet the guy my daughter is always talking about." My mother said.

"It's a pleasure meeting you as well ma'am." Harry smiled.