Chapter Sixty-One

I gathered all my stuff and checked myself in the mirror one last time before exiting Zayn's room. My hair was down with only eyeliner and mascara on. Then I had my red jean shorts and a black v-neck. I put in my chacos and went to the front door.

"Will you come back?" Zayn asked with hope in his eyes.

"Only if you want me to." I answered.

"Of course I want you to."

"I will have my children."

"I love the babies. All three of you can stay as long as needed. I just want you somewhere safe."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem. I'll miss you." He said bringing me in for a hug.

"I'll miss you as well." I said hugging him back. "I will see you later okay?" I asked pulling away.

He nodded and left a kiss against my cheek before I left his place. I drove sort of slow to my ho...I mean 'His' house. I was afraid of facing him to be honest.

I pulled into the driveway and walked slowly to the front door. I raised my hand to knock but before I could it swung open from the inside.

"You don't have to knock." He said softly. "This is your house as well."

"It was my house Harry." I replied and brushed past him. "Not anymore."

"Charlie please can we just talk for a minute?" He asked shutting the door.

"Are the kids in the nursery?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Where did you stay last night?"

"My parents house." I said rather quickly.

"No you didn't." He confronted me.

"What do you mean I didn't? I said I stayed at..."

"I called your mum and asked if you had come over and she said she hasn't talked to you since we picked the twins up the other day." He interrupted me.

"I umm...."

"Where did you stay last night Charlie?" He asked once more.

"A hotel." I lied.

"Why didn't you just come home?"

"You know why I didn't come home Harry." I said but it was almost a whisper. Then I turned and walked up to the nursery. As soon as I saw the twins a smile formed on my face. "Hey guys. Mommy is here." I cooed. I picked Wiley up and he laid his head on my shoulder. "Hey sweet boy. Mommy missed you so much."