Chapter Sixty-Five

I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a baby blue buttoned up shirt. I met Jack at Barnie's and we got in pretty quick. The music was blaring and there was way to many drunk people for my cup of tea at the moment. Everyone dancing on top of one another was physically making me sick, and I just got here. I don't know if I could do this after all.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked noticing my silence.

"Yea I'm fine. I'm just not feeling it much tonight."

"How about we have a drink? It will make you feel better."

"I don't drink anymore actually."

"What? Since when? The Harry Styles I know would never turn down a drink."

"I just don't drink anymore okay?" I said sternly and rather annoyed.

"Whatever. I'm going to go find someone to dance with." He said and I nodded. I sat down at the bar and ordered a coke.

A few minutes went by before I heard a female voice beside me. "Hey." She said. I turned around to see a blonde with way to much makeup on sitting next to me. I smiled and turned back to my glass. "Aren't you Harry Styles?"

"Yep." I simply answered not looking at her. She had on a skin tight black lace dress. It was absolutely beautiful, but not anywhere near what Charlie would look like in it.

"I don't want to sound depressant or anything but you are so damn hot I can't help myself." She said scooting her stool closer to me.

"Thanks."

"By the way you are my favorite in the band." She said placing her hand on my knee. I looked down at her touch.

"Thanks." I answered again.

"You have such beautiful eyes." She smiled sliding her hand slowly up my leg. She was getting rather close to a place I didn't want her to get.

I suddenly grabbed her wrist stopping her movement. "Look you seem like a sweet girl and everything, but I'm just not interested."

"You don't have to be interested. You just have to go for it. I don't care if you even remember my name or not." She said leaning in and whispering the last part in my ear.

"I'm sorry. But What you want is just not going to happen. Go find some other guy who will pay attention to you."

"Come on Harry. We can just have a little bit of fun. It won't hurt anything."

"No." I said standing up. "I'm sorry." I said before walking away from her. I found Jake eventually. He had some red head attached to him literally sucking off his face. Trust me it wasn't a pretty sight. "I'm going home. Sorry. Maybe next time it will be better." I said to him.

"Dude really?" He asked pulling away from the red head.

"Yea I just want to go home. I will see you later okay?"

"Sure man. Be careful."

"You too." I answered before leaving the club. Before I could talk myself out of anything I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello." I heard her voice sing into the phone.

"Hey Charlie." I smiled to myself.

"Harry? What are you doing?" She asked confused.

"Nothing. I was bored and wanted to hear your voice." I whined.

"Well I'm a little busy right now. Can I call you back later?" She asked.

"Oh um sure. Are we still on for tomorrow?"

"Of course. Just because we are not together anymore doesn't mean you can't see your own children."