Chapter Twenty-Three

"Charlie?"

I heard my name so I lifted my head to see who it was. When I saw there face the tears started to pour down my face. I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Sis what's wrong? What are you doing here?" Matt asked.

"I signed out of school early. I wasn't feeling so good."

"So you come to a McDonalds twenty minutes down the road? You know if you wanted McDonalds for lunch I could have brought you some. Pulse there is one five minutes away from the school."

"That's not why I came."

"Then what's up? Why are you crying? Did Harry hurt you again?"

"No not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

"Matty if I tell you something you promise not to tell mom and dad?"

"Yea."

"And you promise not to get mad at me...or Harry?"

"What did you do?"

"Well see I may be... What I mean is it is possible that I am...."

"You're pregnant?"

"Maybe." He just looked at me. "Okay I am. I took a test and it came out positive."

"Charlie.." His tone didn't sound mad it sounded more like... disappointment.

I hate that word. When someone is disappointed it is more upsetting then when they are angry with you.

"Matt please..."

"Charlie. Why?"

"I wanted to tell you I did. I just didn't know how to tell you I was sleeping with my boyfriend. I was afraid you would be disappointed in me."

"You're right. I am."

"See I knew it." I dropped my head.

He put his hand under my chin to lift my face.

"But that doesn't mean I won't help you."

"Thank you Matt."

"You need to tell him."

"How?"

"I don't know. I have never got a girl pregnant before."

"Great. The play is tomorrow I will find out a way to tell him then."

"Okay. And Charlie?"

"Yes Matt?"

"Be more careful next time please."

***

-Next Day-

***

I was in the auditorium getting dressed for the play. I put on my leggings and my orphan dress. Then I put on blush and mascara so I wouldn't be flushed on stage. I was fixing my hair when my phone went off signalling I had a text message.

I reached over to look and it was from Harry. He had put his name in as "Sex God;)" last time he came. I have just been to lazy to change it. I smile at the name and read the message. 'Hey angel we are almost there. I can't wait to see you again. Break a leg;)'

I smiled and quickly sent one back. 'Thanks. Can't wait to see you as well. I have some big news I need to tell you.' Then I put my phone back down. I was hoping he would suspect anything. I was getting more nervous by the second.

It was five minutes before the show started now. I took a deep breath and said a little prayer to myself. The lights went out so I went on stage to get in position. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. The lights came up and we started the scene in the orphanage.