Chapter Thirty-Five

*Recap*

"Sweetheart." My mother began. She both of my hands. Harry took one step back from me. "You can tell us anything."

"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything." She agreed. I looked at my father who just shook his head yes.

"Okay. Well there is one more thing we have to tell you." I said.

"What's that darling?"

"I'm pregnant."

*End of Recap*

"You're what?!" My dad stood up.

"Dad calm down it is okay." I said.

"Ethan! Or Harry! Or whatever your name is! Get out of my house!"

"Sir I..." Harry started.

"Now!"

"Dad please just listen to us." I pleaded."

"No Charlsie you have some explaining to do! Harry why are you still here? I don't want you near my daughter ever again!"

"Dad please stop. I love him."

"You what?!"

"I love him. Besides it wasn't his fault it was my idea. We didn't mean for this to happen but it did. You can't do anything now."

"I can make sure you never see him again! As long as you live under my roof you are not aloud to see this boy ever again."

"Then I maybe I won't live under your roof anymore!"

"What did you say?"

"You heard me. If I can't be with Harry under your roof then I am moving out."

"Charlsie I don't know..." Harry began.

"Harry just shut-up right now. I am handling this."

"Okay." He put his hands in the air and backed away from me.

"Dad listen I love Harry. Nothing you do or say can change that. I am not going to leave him. I would rather live on the streets than leave him. Yea I'm pregnant. It was stupid but we can't do anything now. I'm going to have this baby and Harry is going to be the best father ever. Better than you ever thought about being." Then I grabbed Harry's hand and walked towards the door.

"Charlsie..." He started when we got outside.

"Just get in the car."

We got inside his car and drove to his hotel. Once we got in his room I walked in and immediately started crying. I was standing in the middle of the living room with my hands on my face crying to myself. Harry came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He placed his chin on the top of my head.

"I don't even know why I am crying. I expected them to act like that. It wasn't a surprise when my dad got upset."

"Charlsie..."

"I mean sure it would have been nice for them to understand a little bit. Maybe I let myself hope to much. That is why you don't hope for things it just lets you down. I learned a long time ago that you don't need to trust, hope, or wish it only leads to disappointment."

"Charlsie...."

"Why am I so stupid? I'm so sorry Harry. I should have never brought you into my life. I'm such a mess."

"Charlsie...."

"I mean...."

"Charlsie stop." He said putting his hand over my mouth. "Can I talk for two seconds please?"

"Sorry."

"Listen to me. Your dad will come around. It will just take some time."

"Then you don't know my dad very well."

"Your right I don't but a parent can't hate their child forever. He loves you Charlie. He may not show it often but deep down he really cares. That's why he got so upset tonight. He was worried about his baby girl."

"Alex is his baby girl."

"So are you."

"No I'm just his screw up. I bet he wishes he had never even had me. Skipped over me and went straight to Tommy."

"Don't say that."

"It's true."

"No it's not. You are his baby girl rather he realizes that or not."

"Harry..."

"Plus you are my baby girl. No matter what happens babe I will always be here to catch you. You can trust in me. I promise."

"I love you Harry."

"I love you to that's why you need to go back home to your family."

"What? You just said I could trust you?"

"I know. This is you trusting that I mean the right thing. I love you so much, but I don't want to come between you and your family."

"Harry please don't do this."

"Charlsie I'm so sorry. Please try to understand. I want you more than anything, and when your dad calms down I will be waiting. But until then I don't think we should see each other. You have to trust me on this. It is for your own good I promise."

"Harry please I can't live without you."

"I know but it will work out in the end. I will always be waiting."

"Harry..."

"I love you Charlie." He kissed me gently on the lips. "I'll drive you back to your house and drop you off."

"No. I'm not going home. I want to stay here with you. I want to be with you."

"I'm sorry but I can't do this right now. You need to be with your family."

"Harry please." I begged.

"This isn't up for discussion. You are going back home, and that's final." His voice got more stern at the end. "Now let me drive you back home."

"No don't bother." I pushed away from him. "Apparently I was blind. If you loved me like you say you do then you wouldn't do this to me."

"Charlsie..."

"No! Screw you Harry." Then I stormed out of his apartment. I didn't know where I was going all I knew is I needed to get away from him. I walked down the hall until I came across Zayn's room. I hesitated at the door but finally knocked three times. A couple seconds passed before the door swung open.

"Charlsie?"

"Hey Zayn." I cried.

"What's wrong love?"

"I think Harry and I just b-broke up." I said burring my head in his chest.

"What happened?"

---

The past hour Zayn and I have been sitting on his couch. I explained everything to him. Only having about three break downs through all of it.

"Oh baby." Zayn said bringing me into another hug. "I'm so sorry. I truly am."

"I'm sorry I bothered you. I just didn't know where else to go." I cried.

"You can stay here as long as you like. I don't mind at all."

"Thank you."

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

Charlsie just walked out my door. I'm pretty sure we just broke up. Plus I just let her walk away. I didn't even try to stop her. I mentally hit myself in the face. How could I have been so stupid. The more I thought about it the angrier I made myself. There was only one thing to do to get her out of my mind. I needed to get drunk. And I needed to do it fast....