Chapter Fourty-Three

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

We were all backstage getting ready for the concert. I still haven't talked to Zayn. I haven't even looked at him since the fight which was five months ago. I have spent every other night at a club. I make out with a different girl every night to try and get my mind off of Charlsie. But deep down I know I will never find anyone else like her. None of those girls make me feel like she did.

It was time for us to come out on stage so I took a deep breath and ran out.

"Hey guys!" Liam screamed. The crowd went wild and I plastered a fake smile on my face.

We started off the concert with She's Not Afraid. It reminded me of Charlsie because she loves horror movies. She wasn't afraid of the attention anymore. She always loved kissing in the dark. But in the beginning she was afraid of falling in love because of all the bullshit she had been through. After the song ended Liam came over and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Would you like to do the honour of introducing the next song?" He smiled.

A huge lump in my throat started to form. The next song was 'Over Again' which was Charlsie's favorite. She always made me sing it to her if she didn't feel good. Or if I was on the road she would ask me to sing it to her over the phone. "Over Again." I smiled.

When the chorus came and I joined in I got tears in my eyes. Then at my solo I almost lost it. My voice cracked half way thought it. Tears started running down my face by the time I was done singing. I turned away from the crowd and wiped my face. I put both hands on my face and started to sob. I fell to my knees. I couldn't believe I was having a break down in front of 3 million people right now. I told myself not now, but once I started I couldn't stop. The song ended but I didn't help them out.

"Umm we will be right back." Louis said. "We are going to go back stage for a quick moment." Then he walked over to me. Liam and Louis drug me off the stage and I threw myself on the couch in the dressing room. "What the hell man?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You just started crying in front of all those people. What came over you?"

"Nothing." I said standing up. "I'm fine."

"Is this about Charlsie?" Niall asked.

"No." I lied.

"Because she is a total mess without you as well man." He blurted out.

"What?"

"Jacob kissed her the other day."

"What?" My voice rising a bit. My jaw clenched at the thought of anyone else touching her like I use to. YOU MAKE-OUT WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL EVERY OTHER NIGHT DUMBASS. My subconscious reminded me.

"She didn't kiss him back though."

"How do you know this?"

"Naomi told me over the phone. Charlsie tells her everything. Charlsie doesn't know I know this though. To be honest she doesn't know I know anything she tells Naomi and if she found out she would probably kill Naomi and I both."

"Why did he kiss her?"

"He said he was in love with her."

"Why didn't she kiss him back? What she do when it happened?"

"She said it wasn't fair to kiss someone when she was still in love with someone else. She already made a mistake by kissing someone while she was in a relationship. She said if she couldn't have you she didn't want anyone."