Chapter Thirty-Seven

Harry was upset the whole ride home. I didn't want to say anything and make him even worse, so I just looked out the window the whole time.

As soon as we walked through his door he grabbed my wrist. "What's wrong?" He asked. He had wrinkles on his forehead from frowning slightly.

"Nothing."

"You didn't say one word on the way home."

"You were angry. I didn't want to make it worse."

"So you are not upset with me?"

"No. Why would I be?"

"I don't know. I just thought you were since you weren't talking to me."

"No. Harry I love you."

He stopped frowning and displayed his famous smile. "And I love you more than you can even image."

"Don't go all mushy on me." I teased.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"I don't know I'm sort of hungry."

"Do you want me to cook you some food or do you want to go out somewhere?"

"Lets go out."

"Are you sure? I'm not wearing my disguise anymore. Something like what happened at the park could..."

"Harry I want to go out with you." I interrupted.

"Okay." He smiled.

I had a couple of clothes left over at his place. I put on red skinny jeans. Then I grabbed a white button up shirt.

Harry had on a plaid red and black shirt with black skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and applied a small amount of make-up.

"You look beautiful." He smirked.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I love how after everything we have done together you are still shy around me." He pushed my hair behind my ear.

"You look rather handsome." I smiled. He started laughing. Like a real laugh. His head fell back and his laugh echoed through the room. "What did I say?"

"You are so cute."

"What?" I was so confused.

"Nothing. It's just that the way you said that was adorable. I couldn't help but laugh."

"Okay?"

"Are you ready my love?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

When we got to the restaurant the waitress showed us to our seat. Harry sat in the chair beside me and scooted it over instead of sitting across from me.

"You really do look beautiful tonight." He smiled.

"Thank you."

"May I take your order?" The waitress asked.

Harry ordered for both of us. I didn't mind though he knew what I liked here. When the waitress turned to leave he turned back to face me.

"So?" He asked.

"So?" I repeat and started giggling.

"You have the most perfect laugh."

"Harry are you okay?"

"Yes why do you ask?"

"It's just that you are giving me a lot of compliments."

"I can't give my girlfriend compliments?"