Chapter Thirty

Once in the car I remembered I still hadn't called my mom and told her I wasn't going to be home tonight. I got my phone out and dialed her number.

"Hello." She answered.

"Hey mom. I forgot to ask you if I could go with the cast tonight?"

"I don't know."

"Please plus I left my car at the school. I'm riding with Macayla over to the church. Then Ethan will pick me up in the morning."

"Girls one room guys another right?"

"Oh yea defiantly. They made sure to make that clear the other day when they were talking about it."

"Okay but be careful dear. Don't do anything stupid."

"I won't mom. Thanks. I love you."

"Love you to sweetie." Then I hung up the phone.

I turned to look at Harry who had his eyes straight towards the road. "You know technically I wasn't telling a whole lie."

"What?"

"The cast really is having this party/sleepover thing at a church. I'm just not going." I smiled.

We pulled up to his hotel then and he carried my bag for me. When we got up to his room he sat my bag on the couch arm. I went over to find my tooth brush.

I was searching through the bag when his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He pushed my hair aside and started sucking on my neck. "Harry." I laughed.

"Come on I've been waiting two weeks for this." He mumbled against my neck. Then I felt his teeth scrape my skin. I let out a gasp and he ran his tongue over the now sore spot on my neck.

"Harry at least let me get ready for bed first." I said.

"Fine." He let go and threw himself on the bed. "You better hurry though because if you are not back in five minutes I'm coming after you." He smirked.

"I will be right back."

"I'll be waiting."

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I slipped on a black lace dress I had bought a couple days ago. It was lace all around but see through at the stomach. I came right under my bottom and was the tightest thing I've ever seen. I have no idea how I got in it in the the first place.

"Charlsie! I'm getting lonely out here!" Harry yelled from the bedroom.

I took a deep breath and walked through the door. I walked into the room and his jaw dropped. Then a huge grin crawled onto his face showing both dimples.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He asked.

"What? Does it look bad?" I asked looking down at my body.

"You look sexy baby. It is like you are tempting me. Come here. I can't wait anymore."

I crawled onto the bed. He was laying down on his back. I put my knees on either side of his body. Then I dropped my head. I slid his jacket off and dropped it on the ground. Then I raised his shirt up. I started leaving trails of kisses as I moved my way up his torso. He threw his shirt to the ground and brought my face up to his.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you to." Then he rolled over on top of me.

His hands started to wander all over my body. "I know you look hot in this tight dress, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to take it off of you now." He laughed.