Chapter Seventy-Seven

The boys ran out on stage and the crowd went wild. All of them had a smile on their face but Harry. Well I take that back he was smiling but I could tell it was forced for the crowd.

"Hey everyone!!!" Liam yelled. "I'm so happy you all could make it out tonight. We have an amazing show for you. Plus we have a little surprise for you all."

"We have been working on a new album in secret and we want you all to be the first ones to hear it." Louis said.

"So we are going to start off with one of my favorites." Niall said. "It's called Little White Lies."

The song was amazing of course and afterwards Zayn walked to the front of the stage. "Okay so I have a feelings I'm not suppose to say or do this." He glanced over at me and my heart literally sunk to my stomach. "But the next song we have I want to dedicate to someone special. I owe them an apology for being a jerk and I hope this song explains how I feel about them. This next song is called Strong."

Zayn then winked at me before walking back up stage. I glanced over at Harry who had a scowl on his face. Then he turned and made his way over to Zayn. He whispered something in Zayn's ear and Zayn just started laughing. That's when Harry pushed him.

Harry just shoved Zayn on stage in front of thousands of people. Louis walked over to them and wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders. Then he lead him away. "Everyone ready?" Niall asked the crowd. The started screaming and then the music started. Zayn started of the song.

"MY HANDS YOUR HANDS TIGHT UP LIKE TWO SHIPS DRIFTING WEIGHTLESS WAVES TRY TO BREAK IT ID DO ANYTHING TO SAVE IT WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SAVE IT?" I couldn't believe this was actually happening right now. Liam was next to sing.

"MY HEART YOUR HEART SIT TIGHT LIKE BOOKENDS PAGES BETWEEN US WRITTEN WITH NO ENDS SO MANY WORDS WERE NOT SAYING DONT WANT TO WAIT TILL ITS GONE YOU MAKE ME STRONG." Then the chorus began.

"IM SORRY IF I SAY I NEED YOU BUT I DONT CARE IM NOT SCARED OF LOVE CAUSE WHEN IM NOT WITH YOU IM WEAKER IS THAT SO WRONG IS IT SO WRONG THAT YOU MAKE ME STRONG." I felt my stomach turning and I didn't know if I could do this anymore. I knew it was a bad decision to come here. It was Louis turn now and I felt as if I was going to be sick.

"THINK OF HOW MUCH LOVE HAS BEEN WAISTED PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO ESCAPE IT MOVE ON TO STOP THEIR HEARTBREAKING BUT THERES NOTHING IM RUNNING FROM YOU MAKE ME STRONG."

They sang the chorus and then Zayn had another solo. "SO BABY HOLD ON TO MY HEART NEED YOU TO KEEP ME FROM FALLING APART ILL ALWAYS HOLD ON CAUSE YOU MAKE ME STRONG." Niall was next.

"IM SORRY IF I SAY I NEED YOU BUT I DONT CARE IM NOT SCARED OF LOVE CAUSE WHEN IM NOT WITH YOU IM WEAKER IS THAT SO WRONG IS IT SO WRONG."

Then they all joined in to sing the chorus one last time. The song finally ended and I grabbed a hold of Naomi's arm to help my balance.

"Are you okay?" She asked. My legs were getting weaker and I felt as if I was going to pass out. Then I had remembered I haven't eaten anything all day.

"Umm yea." I said putting my hand to my forehead. "I'm fine." I let go of her arm and stood up on my own again.

"Okay?" She asked concerned. The boys sang a few more songs before they took an intermission.

We made our way to the back to find the boys who were almost in the room.

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I mean he just dedicated that song to her. He didn't say her name but anybody who is anybody knew that was who he was talking about. We were almost in the room when I grabbed his by the back of the shirt and turned him around to face me.