Chapter Fourty-One

I didn't know what to do. I was not expecting him to block me. I mean I knew he was upset but I didn't know it was this bad. I needed to tell him about our babies. That we are having twins. I thought about calling Zayn but that would just make everything worse. I decided I would try to call Louis instead.

Zayn has been trying to call me at least twice every day since the last time we saw each other. Plus he would leave me multiple text messages.

"Hello?" Louis answered.

"Lou?"

"Charlsie? I don't know if it is the best idea calling me...."

"Louis please." I begged. "Is Harry there?"

"He is in the other room. Why?"

"Would there be any chance that he would want to talk to me real quick?"

"I don't think so." He answered.

"Of course not."

"Why are you calling? If he knew I was talking to you he would kill me."

"Well he didn't leave me much of a choice. He blocked me on his phone so I can't talk to him."

"Charlsie for real if he blocked you then I don't think this is such a good id...."

"Louis please just listen for two minutes. I wanted to tell him about our babies."

"Babies?"

"Yes. Babies."

-LOUIS'S POINT OF VIEW-

"As in plural?" I asked her.

"Yes Louis. As in plural. I'm having twins. A boy and a girl." She answered.

"So do you want me to tell Harry or something?"

"I don't know. I just feel like he should know about his children. But when he blocks me that is kind of hard to do. He always promised to be the best father ever but then he leaves his children."

"Louis!" Harry called from the other room.

"Shit. Look Charlsie I have to go."

"Louis please just listen for one second. Tell Harry I understand if he wants nothing to do with me, but at least tell him to think about the children. They are going to need a father. I know I don't deserve him but don't make the babies suffer from my mistakes."

"Louis! Man where did you go?" Harry called.

"I'll be there in a minute."

He walked around the corner then with a beer in his hand. His eyes bloodshot. He looks terrible. Ever since he threw Charlsie to the curb he isn't the same Harry I know. He hasn't told us what happened yet. They were fine the night before. Plus he won't even look at Zayn straight in the eye.

"Louis?" Charlsie asks on the other end of the line.

"Who are you on the phone with?" Harry asked.

"No one. Umm hey I got to go." I said to Charlsie.

"No please Louis. Don't hang up on me." She begged.

"I'm sorry. I have to go."

"Louis no...." I hung up the line.

"Who was that?" Harry asked again.

"No one. Just an old friend."

"Was it Charlsie?"

"What? No. Why would you ask that?"