Chapter Seventy-Eight

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

I walked on stage and this time my smile was real. "Okay everyone we are back and better than ever!" I yelled through the microphone. The crowd started cheering. I heard a few I love you's but none of them were from her. "I know I didn't do much last half of the show but that's only because I was saving it for someone very special to me. And if she was smart she would be my girlfriend again." I looked down at Charlsie and winked at her. She blushed and dropped her head. "In case some of you didn't know there has been rumours going around that I am a father of twins. I want to tell you that those rumours are true."

The entire crowd got silent when I announced I was a father. "We are proud uncles of the little guys too." Louis said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Their names are Darcy Blake and Wiley Owen. I had them with the amazing Charlsie Smith." I said. She looked up and met my eyes. The look in her eyes was mixed with fear and love I think. "We are not together at the moment though because I made a terrible mistake that I will regret for the rest of my life. I invited her here tonight so I could dedicate a song I wrote specifically about her."

"Harry and I wrote this song together for the beautiful girls we have in our lives." Niall said. "This song is for you Naomi Williams."

"AnD for you Charlie." I said. "I hope this explains how much I care for you and let's you know that I will always love you baby. This song is called You And I."

"I FIGURED IT OUT I FIGURED IT OUT FROM BLACK AND WHITE SECONDS AND HOURS MAYBE THEY HAD TO TAKE SOME TIME." Niall started off the song then Liam started his part.

"I KNOW HOW IT GOES I KNOW HOW IT GOES FROM WRONG TO RIGHT SILENCE AND SOUND DID THEY EVER HOLD EACH OTHER TIGHT LIKE US DID THEY EVER FIGHT LIKE US." It was finally my turn.

"YOU AND I WE DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THEM WE CAN MAKE IT TILL THE END NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND I NOT EVEN THE GODS ABOVE CAN SEPARATE THE TWO OF US NO NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND I OH, YOU AND I."

Next was Zayn and I bit my tongue when he began to sing. "FIGURED IT OUT SAW THE MISTAKES OF UP AND DOWN MEET IN THE MIDDLE THERES ALWAYS ROOM FOR COMMON GROUND." Then it was Louis.

"I SEE WHAT ITS LIKE I SEE WHAT ITS LIKE FOR DAY AND NIGHT NEVER TOGETHER CAUSE THEY SEE THINGS IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT LIKE US TEY NEVER TRIED LIKE US."

It was my turn again and I looked straight into her eyes to sing my part. "YOU AND I WE DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THEM WE CAN MAKE IT TILL THE END NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND I NOT EVEN THE GODS ABOVE CAN SEPARATE THE TWO OF US."

"CAUSE YOU AND I." Zayn sang. Then we all joined in.

"WE DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THEM WE CAN MAKE IT TILL THE END NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND I NOT EVEN THE GODS ABOVE CAN SEPARATE THE TWO OF US NO NOTHIN CAN COME BETWEEN YOU AND I YOU AND I OH YOU AND I OOOH YOU AND I WE CAN MAKE IT IF WE TRY YOU AND I OH YOU AND I." When we finished I looked over to see Naomi with a smile on her face and Charlsie looked as if she had tears in her eyes.

"I love you Charlsie Smith. All I'm asking for is for you to love me again like you used to." I said.

"I love you as well Naomi Williams, and you better never forget that." Niall winked at Naomi. "Besides without you who would make me breakfast in the morning?" He joked. The crowd started laughing at his corny joke. She started laughing and tee words 'I love you too' back to him.

Charlsie didn't say anything though she just stood there almost as if she was frozen. Naomi turned to look at her and I saw her waving a hand in her face.

-CHARLSIE'S POINT OF VIEW-

Two. Two guys. Two songs dedicated in my honour. All in one night. Zayn's song was so sweet and I loved it, but so was Harry's. I can't let myself fall for Harry again until I know if he wants a real future with me or not. This whole night has been a complete and total rollercoaster. Plus my head still hurt. I really wanted a beer at the moment to help me forget about reality for a little while.