Chapter Nineteen

I woke up the next morning wrapped in covers. I rolled over to see an empty bed though. Harry wasn't there. I held the covers tight to my chest and sat up.

"Good morning. Where are you going babe?"

I turned around to see Harry walking into the room. He had a tray with food on it.

"Morning. What's this?" I asked.

"Breakfast. I thought you would be hungry when you woke up. I hope you like biscuit and gravy."

"I love it." I smiled.

He placed the tray on my lap. It had biscuit and gravy, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

"Thank you." I smiled. "But you didn't have to do this for me."

"No problem really. I was more than happy. Besides you looked so cute sleeping. I thought I would make you some food to wake up to."

When I was done he took the tray back into the kitchen. He was back in two seconds. Then he crawled on top if me.

"I had fun last night." He smiled.

"Me to." I blushed.

"We should do it again sometime."

"Don't worry I plan on it."

We started making out then until my phone started ringing. I started to pull away but he brought me back into him. I started laughing and reached for my phone.

"Just leave it." He said.

"I can't. What if it's my mother?"

"She will call back."

"Harry." I laughed.

I grabbed my phone so he went to my neck.

"Hello." I said.

"Sweetheart. It's you mother. What time are you coming home?"

"Umm I don't know." I was trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. Why you ask?"

"You sound like your out of breath."

"I'm fine mom. Really. But I will call you when I start home okay?"

"Okay. Bye honey. I love you."

"Love you to mom." Then I hung up the phone and placed it back on the night stand. "Okay. Slow down." I said.

"Oh come on baby. Why can't we have a little more fun?"

"Harry. Not now okay?" I brought his head up right in front of my face. "Maybe later." I smiled.

"Okay."

"There is only one problem."

"What's that love?"

"No one can know I was here all night."

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"So how long are you in town for this time?"

"Until they find me."

"When will that be?"

"I don't know to be honest."

"So you don't even know how much longer you have here?"

"No but when I leave I will be back in less than a month."

"Take me with you."

"You have school Charlie."

"I don't have to finish. I can drop out and go on the road with you."

"I'm not letting you drop out of school for me."

"Why not?"

"You have colleges looking at you. You are a straight A student. You have a life ahead of you. I'm not letting you throw that away for me."

"Harry I..."

"This is not up for conversation Charlie. You are not dropping out of school."

"Fine. But just so you know you are starting to sound like my mother."

"So now I'm a girl?"

"No. You are most defiantly not a girl." We both laughed. "But I should probably start getting dressed. My mother will be wondering where I am."

"Why do you have to go so soon?" He whined.

"Harry you have to let me up."

"But I don't want you to leave me."

"Okay now you are acting like a girl." I smiled.

"Okay. Fair enough." Then he rolled off of me.

"I hate to ask this but...do you have any clothes I can borrow?"

"Of course I do love. Although they may be a tad big on you." He smiled.

He got up and walked over to his suitcase. He grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Harry."

"Yea?"

"I have on a black bra."

"Then wear my old Jack Wills hoodie. I brought for you to keep anyway."

"Okay."

I got dressed and collected my things. I walked to the door and he followed me. He was still only in his boxers.

"Bye beautiful." He said.

"Bye. Hopefully I will be able to come back tonight."

"I hope so."

"I miss you already."

"Miss you too."

He kissed me one last time then I walked out the door. I got into the elevator and leaned against the back wall. I closed my eyes and made a dramatic sigh.

When I got home I rushed straight upstairs. Naomi had millions of questions of course. I told her what happened without giving detail. Then I went and got in the shower to wash up.

"Charlie!" I heard my mom ask from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yes mom?"

"We are all going out as a family tonight. I just thought you would want to know so you could get ready."

"What?"

"We are leaving at 5:00 tonight. So you have plenty of time to get ready."

"May I invite Harr... I mean Ethan?"

"Who?"

"Ethan. May I invite Ethan to dinner with us?"

"Why not that will give your father and I time to get to know him better."

"Where are we going I may ask?"

"Fuji."

"Okay."

I heard her walk away. I finished washing my hair and got out. I put on some black shorts and a blue t-shirt.

I searched for my phone but remembered I accidentally left it at Harry's place. I asked Naomi for her phone so I could call my own.

"Hello." Harry answered it.

"Hey. Umm couple things. One I want you to have dinner with my family and I tonight at Fuji."

"What?"

"My parents want to meet you. And second will you bring my phone when you come. When you give it to me though don't make it obvious. I don't want them to suspect anything."

"Okay babe but are you sure they are going to like me?"

"Are you kidding? They are going to love you."