Chapter Fourty-Six

Harry had ended up not listening to my directions and turned down a road I never seen before. I started laughing at him when his road rage started to kick in.

"These damn road signs are to small to even read. How does anyone get anywhere around here?"

"If you would have just listened to me we wouldn't have gotten lost." I laughed.

"I did listen. Your directions were just wrong." He spit.

"No you didn't do what I told you. I said turn right and you turned left."

"I heard left."

"Sure you did." I laughed even harder.

"Just shut up and help me." He said.

"Okay Mr. Road rage. Turn left here. Now go about half a mile and it will be on your right."

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Your welcome." I smiled.

When we arrived everyone was already sitting down at the table.

"Hey Charlie I wasn't expecting you to be here." Zayn smiled at me when we approached them.

"Yea well here I am." I smiled and sat in the empty chair beside him. Harry sat in the only other empty chair right across from me. The seating was Harry, Naomi and Niall. Then on my side it was me, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. We all ordered and I got a bacon cheese burger with fries and a water to drink.

After we ordered it got awkward really fast. Naomi and Niall were having their own conversation. Then Liam and Louis were talking about something. Which left Harry, Zayn, and I.

"So how have you been?" Zayn asked. I started laughing. "Sorry wrong question."

"It's okay. I'm slowly getting better everyday. Besides my back hurting all the time. I swear I could use a back massage." I giggled and he started laughing as well.

"I've missed you being around all the time." He admitted.

"Of course you do." Harry commented.

"Harry please." I said.

"I didn't mean like that. I just meant I miss having you as a friend." Zayn said.

"I know what you meant." I smiled. "How is your girlfriend?"

"Wonderful. I'm lucky she took me back. I didn't deserve it and I knew it, but for some reason she agreed."

"Good I'm happy for you Zayn."

"Me to. I love her."

"I can tell." The way his eyes lite up when he was talking to her was precious. I couldn't help but feel something burn inside of me. Was I jealous he had his girlfriend back? Of course not I don't want a boyfriend right now. Plus I want Harry. He looked happy. I'm glad he is happy again. "So how long have y'all been back together?"

"Only about a month. About the time I stopped calling you."

"You kept calling her?" Harry asked.

"Only to apologise to her. I told you I would never do that to you again man. She never answered any of my phone calls though." He said turning back to me.

"Yea sorry. I haven't felt like talking on the phone much lately. Plus I broke it Friday."

"How'd you manage that?"

"I dropped it in class. Jacob was trying to talk to me and my mind was everywhere because I just heard about the concert. Plus I was trying to get my backpack and I just dropped it. The screen shattered. I meant to get a new one but I'm just to lazy to be honest."