Chapter Sixty-Eight

As soon as Zach was knocked to the ground his two friends dropped me from their hold. They ran over to defend their friend. I fell to the ground but caught myself on my hands. Then I looked up to see my savior get hit hard in the jar.

"Harry!" I yelled. "Don't touch him you pricks!" I put all my strength into anger. Then I got up and ran over to help Harry. I picked up a glass bottle one of the guys had dropped and smashed it over one of their heads.

He fell to the ground but Zach was back up on his feet now. "Harry watch out!" I yelled as Zach snuck up behind him. He turned around just in time for Zach to punch him hard in the stomach. "No!" I yelled.

Harry let out a breath and fell to the ground. I ran over to Zach and started hitting him. But instead he picked me up by the waist. "Let me down you bastard!" I yelled.

"Tyler finish him off." Zach said to his friend. "I have some unfinished business with this one." His friend nodded and turned to Harry.

"Harry please help me!" I cried. That's when I saw the rage in his emerald eyes. His face scrunched up in disgust and he literally punched on Tyler. He started punching him until he was unconscious. For all I know I just witnessed a murder.

"Hey asshole!" Harry yelled at Zach. He turned around to face Harry but still held me tight in his hands.

"Are you talking to me?" Zach asked.

"Hell yes I'm talking to you. Now I'm going to give you three seconds to let her go or I swear I will kill you."

"For some reason I don't believe that." Zach laughed.

"One." Harry started counted.

"This should be fun." Zach smirked.

"Two. Don't test me." Harry warned.

"Just get on with it already." Zach said.

"Three." Harry said. Then he started running towards Zach. Zach threw me against the wall again only this time I hit my head.

Harry hit Zach full force and knocked him into the wall. Zach let out an umph and Harry punched him in the jaw. Then Zach kneed Harry in the stomach. Harry crouched down for a split second to receive another blow to the face. Then another and another.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Stop hurting him. You can have me. Just please stop hurting him." I cried.

Zach let go of Harry who fell to the ground. Zach slowly walked over to me and placed a hand to my face. I whimpered at his touch. He smiled and started to lean down to kiss me. Right before he could though he was pried from my presence. He was thrown against the wall and then to the ground. Harry climbed on top of him and repeatedly punched him in the face.

The color started draining from Zach's face and I knew if I didn't stop Harry he would kill him.

"Harry! Harry! Stop please!" I cried placing my hands on his shoulders. He calmed down with my touch and I pulled him off of the near lifeless body below him. Harry stood up only to fall again. I caught him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Lets get you home." I said before dragging him away from this crime.

When we got to the house I laid Harry on the couch. I got a wet washcloth and helped clean his wounds. I pressed the cloth to his busted lip and he flinched at my touch.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"He hurt you again." He said softly.

"It's okay. I will be fine. You saved me."

"I should have been there sooner." He pouted and reached his hand up to my cheek. I flinched at his touch but didn't pull away. I just closed my eyes and let him feel my cheek.