Chapter Twenty-Two

It has been two weeks since Harry went back home. The play was tomorrow so that meant all the boys were due back. I hadn't been feeling really good here lately though. I woke up early this morning throwing up in the bathroom. After a couple minutes though I felt a lot better. I remembered the date and that is when I got worried. I pulled Naomi over to the side at school so I could talk to her alone.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "You have been acting weird all morning."

"I'm late." I whispered.

"What?"

"I'm late. My period is late Naomi."

"How late?"

"Just a week and a half, but I woke up with morning sickness this morning."

"Oh God please tell me you are not pregnant?" I didn't say anything. "You are not pregnant are you?"

"To be honest I don't know yet. I haven't taken a test."

"Have you told Ethan?"

"No. I'm scared. I was wondering if you could probably buy me a..."

"I'm not buying you a pregnancy test Charlie."

"Please. It isn't like I am asking you to kill someone for me."

"I think at this minute I would rather do that."

"Fine. I will do it. I'm going to call my mom and ask if she can call in and sign me out."

"Where are you going?"

"The store. I need to know I am not going insane."

"Well did you use protection?"

"Of course we did. Why would I be that stupid? I don't want my family to find out."

"Well having a baby is probably going to give them a sign."

"This is not a time for jokes Naomi."

"Sorry."

"Okay well do not tell anyone. I will call you as soon as I know anything."

"Okay. Good luck."

"Thanks."

"You are going to need it." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

I went to the bathroom and called my mother. It rung five times before she answered her phone.

"Hello." She answered.

"