Chapter Twenty-Nine

After the show Harry ran over to me. I jumped off the stage into his arms and started laughing. He spun me around then sat my feet on the floor. I had the biggest smile on my face until I saw them. My grandparents were standing behind Harry. I didn't know rather to be happy they came or what?

"Hey." I smiled. Harry turned around and snaked his right arm around my waist.

"Hey darling. Who is this?" My grandmother asked.

"My boyfriend. Ethan this is my grandparents." I said smiling up to them.

"Very nice to meet you." He greeted. He shook my grandfathers hand. Then he put the back of my grandmothers hand up to his mouth and kissed it. He was so sweet.

"You as well." My grandmother replied. "Charlsie we were going to bring flowers for you but then we started thinking. Instead of buying you flowers we are going to save our money up and buy Jessie a big birthday present."

My smile faded a little but not much. It was a miracle they were even here. I wasn't expecting flowers anyway.

"Who is Jessie?" Harry asked.

"My first cousin." I answered.

"Anyway." My grandfather spoke up. "We have to go your aunt called and wants to go out to eat."

"I thought we could all go out together to celebrate me." I said quietly.

"Sorry Charlsie. We already have other plans. Maybe next time."

"Okay. Well bye."

"Bye darling." Then they walked away.

I turned back around to face Harry. "Sorry about that."

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm use to coming in last place. It doesn't hurt my feelings as much anymore."

He leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Well if it makes you feel any better I plan on making you feel so good tonight you won't even remember them." He growled. I started laughing. Sometimes he could be so stupid. I lightly hit him in the chest. "Why do you keep hitting me love?" He laughed.

"I'm sorry it is instincts." I smiled.

"Hey you guys." I turned to see louis.

"Hey." I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. It took him off guard a little. Then he started laughing and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hello to you too love." He said.

"Sorry I'm just glad to see y'all."

"You saw us last night." Liam laughed.

"I know but two days out of two months isn't long enough. I feel like we never get to talk to each other. I want to have a relationship with all of you." I glanced over at Zayn when I said my last words. He put his head down. "Liam do I not get a hug?" I smiled.

"Of course you do." He smiled. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Zayn?" I looked at him.

"I'm sorry." He said. Then he turned and walked away.

"What's up with him?" Louis asked.

"I will go talk to him." Liam said.

"No I want to." They all looked at me. "It will give us sometime to get to know each other better." I smiled.

"Okay hurry back love." Harry said. He kissed me on the forehead and I walked towards the direction Zayn left.

I found him pacing back and forth behind a coke machine. It looked as if he was talking to himself.