Chapter Fourty-Nine

I am graduating. I am actually graduating. After four years of high school it will finally all be over today.

I put on a black dress and curled my hair in soft curls. I don't think I can look beautiful much anymore since my stomach is so large. I am so excited that I don't have to much longer.

I haven't had a baby shower yet, so I don't have anything for my babies. And I mean nothing at all. My parents refuse to support me on this. They said I am completely on my own. I mean Naomi wanted to help but she doesn't wont to go alone. So we haven't went yet. I just haven't felt like it to be honest.

I want to take care of my babies and get them the best things, but I have been sick to my stomach. Not literally of course. I just didn't because that was suppose to be mine and Harry's thing. We were suppose to provide for our family together. Now I have no family. Besides Naomi and Matthew.

"Charlsie Smith." My principle called my name. I took a deep breath and walked up on the stage to receive my diploma.

I was nervous. All I could think was please don't fall. Please don't fall. Please don't fall. My heels were probably a bad choice. My palms were sweaty. My throat had a huge lump in it. I shook my principles hand and grabbed my diploma. Then I carefully walked off the stage.

When it was over I couldn't believe it. I was a high school graduate. It is official. Naomi ran over to me and hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"I am so happy. I can't believe we made it." She said.

"I know me either." I replied.

"Congratulation ladies." We both turned to see all five boys standing in front of us with huge smiles plastered on their faces.

"Thanks." We smiled back.

They all gave us a hug then Niall brought Naomi in for a kiss and she started laughing. I didn't even realize I was crying until someone's thumb wiped the tears from my cheeks. I blinked and looked up to see Harry very close to me.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I whispered.

"I am so proud of you baby...Charlie." He corrected quickly. I almost wish he wouldn't have though.

"Thanks."

"Why are you crying?" He asked wiping another tear away.

"I didn't even realize I was to be honest." I breathed and he chuckled.

"So listen." He started. Then he put his hand on the back of his neck. "I was wondering if.... I mean the boys and I wanted to give you and Naomi this small party to celebrate. And I was wondering if you would maybe ride with me? You don't have to I just..."

"I would love to." I smiled and relief washed over his face.

"Really?"

"Yea. I just have to tell everyone bye."

"Okay." I debated on giving him a hug or not. I decided against it though and walked away. I went over to Jake and tapped him on the shoulder from behind.

"Hey Charlie." He beamed.

"Hey. Can you believe this is all over?" I asked him.

"No. I'm going to miss you. You should call me some time."

"Okay." I agreed. Then he embraced me in a hug. I told some other friends bye and exchanged numbers with some people before heading back to Harry. "You ready?"

"Yes ma'am." He faintly smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing his hand. He looked down at our contact and I quickly pulled away.