Chapter Seventy-Five

I put on some black leggings and a huge sweatshirt. My hair was up in a messy bun and I had no make-up on at all.

I brought the twins into the living room and put them in their play pin together. I grabbed a blanket and sat Indian style in the middle of the couch. I pulled the blanket over my legs and grabbed the tv remote. There was nothing on of course which only pissed me off even more. I was about to give up when there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled.

I went over to the door and opened it to see a tall, curly haired, emerald green eyed boy standing in front of me.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I replied. "Come in." I stepped out of the way an held my hand out to indicate for him to walk in.

"You look terrible." He chuckled as he walked in.

"Thanks. That's exactly what I needed to hear today." I replied sarcastically. "Did you bring ice cream like you promised?"

"I was kidding. And yes I did bring ice cream. I also brought your three favorite chick flicks of all time. P.s. I Love You, The Last Song, and of course The Notebook." He smiled holding them up out of the bag in his hand. I didn't say anything I just grabbed two spoons an the ice cream. Then I went to find my place on the couch again.

I bundled up in my blanket and he started laughing at me. "Well you coming or what?" I asked. He smiled and placed the movie in the player before sitting on the couch with me. He was on the other side of the couch from me.

Half way through the first movie, which was The Last Song, half the ice cream was gone and I was already crying my eyes out. When the dad died though I completely lost it.

Harry looked over at me, still sitting what felt like a mile away. He slowly scooted over to me and hesitantly wrapped his arm around my waist. I took advantage of this and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck. He rested his chin on my head and we stayed like that for a long time. Just cuddled in each other's arms. Holding each other tight. Then I felt him kiss the top of my head.

I started shaking my head no and pulled away from his hold. "What?" He asked.

"I.... I just....." I couldn't find my words.

"Don't worry love. I won't kiss you again until you tell me too."

"Harry." I whispered.

"Yes love?"

"Nevermind." I shook my head no again.

"No. what is it?" I looked up at him and decided I would say something other than what I was going to at first.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For being here today."

"No problem. I should have done this more when we were actually together. I have a lot of time to make up for." I smiled and snuggled back into him.

In the third movie which was The Notebook my head was in Harry's lap. He was playing with my hair and I could have easily fell to sleep if he didn't say something.

"Are you coming to the concert?" He asked.

"What concert?" I asked.

"Ours. Tomorrow night."

"Wait what?" I sat up from my spot. "Since when are you guys having a concert? And where?"

"Charlsie it's been planned for a while now."