Chapter Twenty-One

It was Sunday now. I woke up around 7:00 to go see Harry. My parents wanted to go to church though. I didn't feel like going because of Harry. We haven't been to church in a while so I don't know why they wanted to go so bad.

I asked if I could just go next time. Harry was supposedly leaving early in the morning. Today would be the last time I got to see him. My father was upset with my request of course, but my mother agreed it would be okay to see him one last time. He was coming back in only two weeks but I still wanted to spend today with him. I put on my favorite jean shorts. They were short and bright red. They had a rip in them high up. Then I put on a black strapless bra and a black lace shirt. I put on a jacket and zipped it up. Then I put on some sweatpants over my shorts.

I didn't want my dad to see me walk out of the house in that outfit. They didn't even know I owned this outfit.

I told my mother bye and then got in my car. I got to Harry's room and knocked on the door. He opened it and a smile crept up on his face.

"Well hello beautiful."

"Hey." I smiled. "I hope it is okay I'm here."

"No it's fine. I'm happy to see you." Then he kissed my cheek.

I walked inside. We walked into the living room and I sat on the couch.

"Do you want a drink babe?" He asked.

"Sure. Just water please."

"Okay."he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey it's kind of hot in here is it okay if I take my jacket off?" I asked.

"Yea. You know you can make yourself at home babe."

"Okay."

I took off my jacket then I slid my sweatpants off as well. I sat back on the couch. I propped my legs on the coffee table and crossed my ankles.

"Here you go babe." He said bringing me a glass of water.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Wait a second."

"What?"

"We're you wearing that a minute ago." He smiled.

"Yes." I laughed. "I just had other clothes on over it. I didn't want my dad to see me leave the house like this."

"Well I got to say I like it." He winked.

"I was hoping you would."

He set the glass down and walked over to the couch. He sat down and I straddled his lap.

"I really don't want you to leave again." I whined.

"I don't want to leave you either babe, but it's only two weeks this time."

"I know but it is going to seem like forever to me. Can I tell you a secret?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Well umm you may not believe this but I was still a virgin before I met you."

"What?"

"Yea. Everyone already thought I lost it because of Zach. The truth is though we never did that. He tried several times which is one of the reasons why he became violent. The first time he tried I told him no and that's why he hit me. Then it became second nature to him I guess to beat me. He even told me once it was all just a big game. Last man standing wins."

"Have you told anyone else this?"

"No. I was to scared. With you though everything is so magical." I kissed him.