Chapter Thirty- Four

It was Monday now it had been a long weekend, and I really didn't want to get ready for school. I just laid there in bed until Naomi physically made me get up. I put on a pair of jeans that had small rips in them. Then I put on a mint green colored sweater with brown boots. I straightened my hair and only put on mascara. When I was ready Naomi drove us both to school. We got there and went over to our little group before the bell rang.

"Hey Charlsie." Jacob said when we walked up.

"Hey Jake." I smiled.

"How are you and your boyfriend?"

"Amazing." I blushed.

"Look I'm sorry if I made everything awkward for you the other day at Taco Bell."

"It's okay." The bell rang then so I walked to class.

---

It was finally fourth block and I was so ready to get out of here. I was doodling Harry's name in my notebook when the girl beside started talking to me. Her name is Rachel. I had never said one word to her. She was head cheerleader so she automatically thought she was better than everyone.

"Hey Charlsie." She smiled.

"Hey I guess." I said turning back to look at my notebook.

"Didn't you meet One Direction a couple months ago?" She asked.

"Yea." I kept my head down.

"Are you close with them?"

"Not really."

"That's a bummer. Did you know I have backstage passes for one of their concerts?"

"Great for you."

"I know right. I can't wait. I'm going to grab Harry and kiss him right on the mouth."

"What?"

"Yeah. I love him he is my absolute favorite. Plus he doesn't have a girlfriend to get angry."

"Maybe he does she just doesn't want anyone to know yet."

"Who wouldn't want the world to know they are dating Harry Styles? That's just stupid."

"Maybe she has her reasons."

"Well all I know is as soon as I see them I'm going to jump into Harry's arm and kiss the life out of him."

My blood was literally boiling. I wanted to smack Rachel right across the face. The bell rang then so I gathered up my stuff.

When I got out to the commons someone grabbed my wrist. They pulled me in tight to their body and their grip got tighter. I knew I would have a bruise later.

"Hey baby." He breathed in my face.

"Zach let go of me." We were in the middle of the commons. Everyone could see what was happening, yet no one came to help me.

"How about we have a little fun." Then he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine. I put my hands on his chest and pushed with all my strength. It was no use. I couldn't get out of his hold.

"Hey!" A deep voice hollered from across the room. "Why are you touching my girlfriend?!"

Zach let go of my face. I turned to see Harry walking towards us. He had on a hoodie shading his face.

"Don't touch her again if you know what's good for you." Harry growled.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Zach you little..." I started but I was cut off by his hand pushing into me. I landed flat on the ground with the breath knocked out of me. Then before I knew it Zach punched Harry square in the face. Harry's head turned sideways and the blow knocked his hoodie clean off his head. Only then did I realize he wasn't wearing a disguise. His curls were visible from miles around. Everyone jaw dropped at the sight.