Chapter Fifty-Four

I woke up to the sound of babies crying. I groaned and rolled over on my left side. I reached my hand out and it hit a hard surface. My eyes shot open from panic. As soon as they laid on the object though I calmed down.

Harry was laying in my bed sound asleep. He looked adorable. "Harry..." I shook his shoulder. "Harry wake up."

"W-what?" He groaned and rubbed his eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting up straight in bed.

"Calm down." I giggled and rubbed my hand down his chest. "The babies are crying. I need to feed them. I was going to ask if you would get them for me?" I smiled.

"Oh okay. Don't scare me like that." He smiled. He got up and picked up both babies. "Come to daddy little ones." He chuckled which caused me to laugh again. "Here you go mommy." He handed me Wiley first. After I fed both babies he put them back in their cribs. Then he came over and climbed back in my bed.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his body. He took a deep breath and kissed the top of my head. "You have no idea how good it feels to be holding you in my arms again." He whispered. I hummed in agreement and buried my face in his chest. It wasn't long before I fell back to sleep to the scent of his shirt.

-four days later-

I can't believe I'm finally getting out of this hospital. I hate that crappy bed. I want to be in my own bed with my own clothes.

The babies are amazing. I feed them before they go to bed and they sleep basically the whole night. We only had to wake up that first night. Besides that we have slept through the night.

Everything was absolutely perfect. Besides one thing. I think Darcy secretly hates me. Every time I will pick her up she starts crying. The only time she ever wants me is to eat then when she is done she starts crying again.

She loves Harry though. When she starts to cry he takes her and she instantly stops.

I felt much better then I did the other day. I can actually stand up and walk around now.

"Are you going to take me home?" I asked Harry as he helped carry all my stuff to the car. He strapped the carseats in and turned to look at me.

"Something like that." He winked.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You will see when we get there."

"Harry tell me." I pleaded.

"Don't worry babe. You are going to love it." He left a light kiss against my lips and opened my car door. "After you my lady." I gave him a strange look before gently sliding in the passenger seat. He ran around the car and climbed in to drive. He started the car and carefully pulled out of the parking lot.

A few minutes went by of silence when he passed my street. "Harry you just passed my house." I said turning in my seat.

"No I didn't." He replied simply.

"What are you talking about? That was my street right back there."

"No it wasn't."

"What does that even mean?"

"Patients my love."

Around twenty five minutes or so passed by when we pulled into this driveway. At the end of the long driveway was a beautiful house. It was two stories with a porch that swung around the entire thing. Then there was a balcony on the top floor. It was a red house where the porch and poles were white.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Our new house." He beamed.

"Our what?" My jaw dropped opened. I was certainly not expecting this. "When did you buy this?"