Chapter Eight

I was sitting on the bench when Harry walked back over to me. Then four guys walked up to us. It was the four guys I saw Harry with at lunch. I knew it was the boys before anyone even told me.

"Hey guys." Harry said.

"Hey Ethan. Who is..."

"She knows who we are. I told her. You guys remember Charlsie right."

"Of course we do." One said who I assumed was Zayn.

"Okay Charlie. The one with red hair, Niall, his name is Austin. The one with shaggy blonde hair, Louis, his name is Conner. The one with spikey brown hair and glasses, Zayn, his name is Eli. Then last but not least the one with short black hair, Liam, his name is Tanner."

"Okay then I hope I can remember all these names." I smiled.

"It won't be that hard." Louis said. "Besides I think we all look kind of handsome like this. Don't you think?

"Oh yes. Most defiantly. You are all very attractive."

"Oh Ethan we were going to go eat somewhere. You coming?"

"Yea let me just go back in this store. I think I left my cell phone." He walked back in the shoe store.

"So Charlsie is it?" Liam asked.

"Charlie. You guys can call me Charlie if you'd like."

"Charlie. Are you here by yourself?"

"Well Naomi was here with me but she had to leave."

"Oh it's a shame we missed her."

"I know she would have been happy to see you guys again."

"Okay you guys I got it." Harry said when he got back.

"Okay you ready?" Niall asked.

"Yea. Lets go."

"Okay well it was good seeing you guys again. Maybe we will run into each other again sometime." I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked. "I want you to come eat with us."

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."

"Don't be ridiculous. We insist." Zayn said.

"See we want you to come honest." Harry said.

"Okay. Well then I guess I'm coming to eat with you guys." I smiled.

"Yay. Did you drive here?" Harry asked.

"Yea. Why?"

"Do you want to ride with me? I can bring you back after we eat."

"Sure can we put my stuff in my car first?"

"Of course. Where are we eating you guys?"

"Austin said Olive Garden because it was right there and he is hungry."

"Charlie do you like Olive Garden?" Louis asked.

"I love it." I said.

"Great. We will meet you guys at the restaurant in a couple minutes." Harry said.

We walked across the mall to get to my car. When we got out to the parking lot it took forever to get to my car. I had to park in the boondocks because it was so crowded earlier. He helped me put my bags in the back then we started our way to his car. Half way there I stopped in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I just remembered I don't have enough money to eat Olive Garden. I spend a little to much money today thinking I would just grab some fast food on my way back home."