Chapter Fifty-Seven

I ended up winning the bowling game. I had never won a bowling game before so I was excited when I did. then we decided to play a game of laser tag. the teams were Harry, Louis, and Niall on one team. The other team consist of Zayn, Liam, Naomi, and I.

Harry's team ended up winning. even though our team had more people. apparently Harry and Niall were laser tag geniuses or something. Niall didn't get shot at all. And Harry only got shot once because he let me shoot him. He said he felt sorry for our team because we were pitiful.

Now we are in the back playing pool. we were all sweating when we got done with laser tag so we decided to rest for a minute.

I was trying to focus to hit a ball when two hands wrapped around my waist. Then two full lips started planting kisses on my neck.

"This is cheating." I huffed.

"How am I cheating?" Harry asked against my skin.

"You are trying to distract me." I said giggling.

"Is it working?" He asked.

"Yes. That's the problem." I said turning to face him.

-ZAYN'S POINT OF VIEW-

"Look at them." I whined to Liam. "He is just acting like he never did anything wrong. I bet he never told her..."

"It would crush her Zayn. I'm sure he doesn't want to hurt her."

"He should have thought of that before he...." I started my voice getting louder.

"Shhhh." Liam hushed me. "Not so loud. I'm sure he will tell her when the time is right."

"Whatever. It just disgusts me is all. I mean look at them. That should be me holding her waist like that. That should be me kissing her. Me living with her. Our children..."

"Zayn calm down. You need to get over her mate. She is Harry's. Always has been. Always will be. The sooner you learn to except that the better."

Liam's little speech reminded me of Charlsie. Those exact words have left her beautiful, perfect, full, soft lips before.

I don't care what Liam says. I have made up my mind. I am going to win Charlie over one way or another. Even if it's the last thing I do. And I think I know exactly how I'm going to do it....

I turned my head to look at the two 'lovebirds' again. She was now sitting on top of the pool table with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Seriously you guys? Get a room." I said when I walked over to them, breaking their little make-out session.

"Don't worry Zayn we have one." Harry winked at me. Charlie started laughing.