Chapter Fifteen

It was Tuesday now and Harry was leaving in one hour. I got signed out of school early and my brother drove me and Naomi to the airport to meet the boys. Naomi still had no idea the boys were One Direction. Niall and her were talking to each other but for all she knew his real name was Austin.

He didn't know how to tell her. Plus he didn't want to tell her and then her get angry that he kept it a secret. He asked me to help him the other day though. So I told him I would drop hints but I would never come out and tell her. She was completely clueless. It was cute how they acted towards each other though. She would look at him when he wasn't looking. Then he would look at her when she turned away. They never kissed in front of anyone, but by the way they acted towards each other you could tell they had before. Harry and I on the other hand. We still haven't kissed at all. He hasn't even officially asked me out. We were at the airport now and I saw Harry and the boys from across the room. He turned and looked at me. The biggest smile spread across his and Niall's face when they saw us coming. They ran up to us picked us both up. They spun us around and then put us back on the ground.

Niall put both his hands on Naomi's face and kissed her. Harry leaned down where our foreheads were touching. I thought he was finally going to kiss me but he just backed away. I sighed and looked up.

"Last call for flight 116. Last call for flight 116." The lady came over the intercom.

"That's us." Niall said. "Goodbye babe." He kissed Naomi once again.

Then he hugged me and walked away. I gave all the other boys a hug as well. Harry hugged me, kissed me on the forehead then walked away with them. I refused to have him leave me like that. I didn't care about my ankle at the moment. I ignored the pain and ran towards him.

"Ethan!" I screamed.

He turned around and I jumped into his arms. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my hands on his face, pulled him into me, and kissed him.

"What about your ankle?" He asked.

"I don't care about my ankle right now. You didn't think I was going to let you leave me without kissing you at least once did you?"

"I thought you didn't want to... I mean your brother... And Zach...."

"Just shut up already and kiss me dang it."

I pulled him into me again. His hands were holding my legs up. My fingers ran through his hair. We were literally making out in public. Plus my big brother was fifteen feet away. I knew I would hear about this in the car, but at the moment I didn't care. All I was thinking about was Harry.

"Ethan." Louis said. "Ethan. It's time to go. Ethan we need to leave now."

I pulled away and he let me down. He put his forehead against mine.

"I want to ask you to wait for me but I don't want to sound rude...." He said.

"Ask me. Go ahead."

"Charlie will you wait for me?"

"Of course I will." He kissed me again.

"Bye beautiful. I will miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Be safe okay? Call me as soon as you land."

"I will. I will see you at the play."

"Bye."

"Man come on. We are going to miss the plane." Louis said. He grabbed Harry by the arm and drug him away.

I waved bye until they got lost in the crowd. Naomi walked over to me and put her arm around my shoulder.

"I understand why you like him now." She said.