Chapter Sixty-Two

After shopping with the guys for at least three hours the twins started to fuss. "Okay well I guess I better get going. The twins will need to be put to bed soon." I said.

"Yea. I need to go home and clean up the living room." Zayn lied.

"What? You never clean." Louis laughed.

"Yes I do." Zayn defended.

"Sure and I'm a saber tooth tiger." Louis joked.

"Shut up man. I just have to go okay?"

"Why? Do you have a 'special' guest coming over?" He asked putting quotations around the word special.

"No." Zayn blushed and I dropped my head and pretended to care to Darcy. "I just have to go. I will see you guys later. Do you want me to walk you out Charlie?" He asked turning to me.

"What? oh umm sure." I said lifting my head to look at them. "I guess I will talk to you guys later okay?" I smiled.

"Sure." They said and both gave me a hug.

"Here I will carry your bags for you." Zayn offered.

"Thanks. Bye guys." I said again before handing Zayn my bags and pushing the stroller through the mall. "Well that wasn't awkward at all." I said with sarcasm clear in my tone.

"I know right. Sometimes they can get on my nerves so bad. Do you think they noticed anything? You know about you and me?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I replied.

-LOUIS'S POINT OF VIEW-

"Was it just me or were they acting weird towards one another?" I asked Liam as Charlie and Zayn were out of ear shot.

"No. I noticed something as well." He confirmed.

"Should we follow them?" I asked.

"Where do you think they are going?"

"I don't know. Zayn said he had to clean suddenly when Charlie said she had to leave."

"Charlie's excuse could possibly be true though." He said.

"Yea but Zayn's sure as hell can't be. What if they are secretly sleeping together?"

"As if Louis. Charlie is back with Harry."

"Yea but did you see how weird Charlie acted when we mentioned Harry's name earlier? Maybe they broke up because he cheated on her."