Chapter Sixty-Three

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist and a face on my chest. I smiled at how childish Zayn looked asleep. I carefully climbed out from under him and he grabbed my pillow instead. Then I grabbed the shirt he had on yesterday and threw it over my head. Then I made my way to the kitchen.

I was cooking bacon in a pan when two hands suddenly wrapped around my waist from behind. I gasped at first, but then started laughing.

"I hope you like pancakes and bacon." I said.

"I love anything you do." He whispered.

"You should probably taste my cooking before you say that." I giggled turning around to face him. I picked up a piece of bacon and held it up. "Open your mouth." I smiled.

He did as instructed and I put the bacon in his mouth. He closed his mouth before I took take my hand away though and playfully sucked on my finger. I finally got it out and he smiled back at me. "mmmm." He hummed. "You should give yourself more credit."

"It is only bacon Zayn. It is pretty hard to mess that up." I giggled.

"I like your cooking though babe." He said before he knew what he just said. As soon as he noticed his eyes grew. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.."

"It's okay." I assured. "I liked it." Then I kissed him lingering a little longer than needed.

"I love waking up to you in the mornings." He mumbled.

"Mmm." I hummed because I didn't know exactly how to reply.

I soon pulled away for his hold and finished fixing the breakfast. I grabbed two plates and piled his high with pancakes. He poured two cups of orange juice and we sat down at the table to eat.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me after a few minutes of complete silence.

"Oh umm nothing." I said focusing on my food in front of me.

"You have hardly touched your food. What's wrong love?"

"Nothing. I'm fine I promise." I smiled reaching over to grab his hand.

"Okay." He said but I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"I'm just not that hungry anymore."

"Well why don't you go take a shower and get washed up and I will clean these dishes for you." He said squeezing my hand. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay. I won't be long." I said standing up. I left a quick kiss to his lips before heading for the shower.

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-

She has only been gone two days and I have already destroyed the entire house. Not only did she leave me, but she took my children with her. Or should I say our children? I wonder what hotel she is staying at?

She doesn't have a job. How is she even affording to stay in a hotel room every night?

I hadn't even noticed I was crying again until I felt wetness on my face. That seems like all I do here lately. Wake up, cry, and go back to sleep. I haven't even eaten anything since the first time she walked out that front door.

Buying this house was suppose to mean we would be together forever. Not her hate me and leave me again. Both times have been my fault. Yes she may have cheated last time but I was the one who finally ended it. Then I fought so damn hard to get her back, and I blew all of it in one stupid night. Which just happen to be her birthday.

I couldn't take it anymore. I refuse to drink. So I can't even get drunk enough to try and forget about her. Not that that could ever happen but still I could at least try. I don't know what to do. The only thing I know to do is probably not the best idea ever. But I don't know what else to do at the moment. I got up off my fat ass and walked over to the !kitchen.